~ The truth ~

On call
Ashi- he..hello.tanzu tu...tu thik h na ??
Tk- hn ashu mai thik hu !! Bas thodi si chot aai h !
Ashi- chott ? Zyada bleeding tw nhi ho rahi h na ? First aid kiya ?
Tk- nhi bas ek baar wound saaf kr liya h !! Tu tension mt le aur rona band kr !
Ashi- ( sobbed ) tu bas jldi aaja wapas !
Tk- bas ek ghanta ! Ok ! Love you bye !
Ashi- love you too and come soon !! Bye
The call ends !

Tk- ab baat batao !
Sanket- ok so it all happened on the first day of our goa trip ! Mai aur honey apne room mei the and then mujhe armaan ka msg aaya , armaan is aashna's cousin! He asked me too meet him in the basement and don't tell aash about all this! So i told her that i am going to meet you !! I went to the basement where I saw armaan tied with a rope and there were some goons as well as rehaan , then rehaan pointed gun over armaan and told me to direct him to a room !!
We went to an empty room , i didn't saw that unnav were also there !! When we entered Rehaan asked me to kill armaan , when i denied , he started threatening me and said that he won't let aashna live , he will kill her !!! I looked at manav and he told me not to fall weak and the very next moment One of the goons pointed gun towards unnati's head and for unnati's safety , unwillingly  i had to shoot armaan !! I was shattered!! He was my very good friend!! I.....i killed my own friend and that truth still haunts me !! Whenever i think about his death , i feel claustrophobic!! And then rehaan asked me to go to my room as aashna must be worried ,  unnav were still in his clutches !! I did all he said !! I midnight when aash fell asleep he texted me again and asked me to come to that room ! I went inside and saw that unnati was pointing gun over me .....for a moment i was numb !! Then rehaan spoke -

Rehaan- don't worry,  its just a trailer!! She is not going to shoot you !! This is just the demo of what you are going to do with aashna !

Sanket- i am not going to shoot her !

Rehaan- poor boy !! I am not telling you to shoot her !! If she wakes up in midnight, she will be tensed not seeing you around and finding you she will come hear and then you three will behave arrogantly with her and you sanket , you will point gun over her !! Seeing all this she will be shattered and breakup with you !!

Sanket- what do you want from all of this??
Rehaan- nothing much , i just .....i just don't want my sister to date a murder !! That's it !! Do as i say otherwise I'll kill aashna's parents !! You know that they are with mom !! And anything can happen !!

Sanket- and it all happened !! Aashna came in that room ! Me and unnav did everything we were asked for! My....my world ended !! ( sobbed ) when  aashna fell unconscious , rehaan went away !! After that day nothing good happened !! Aashna left me , unnav left me !! You also went to pune for your studies , i died here all alone !!

Aashna- and when we were in goa , nazia mami...... gave my father a medicine after which he got a heart disease !! Sanket did all he could to save my father !! Whenever he used to go out to see a doctor , he would tell us that he is going for normal body checkup !! But instead he used to go to the cardiologist ! Everything was going fine untill 6 months back the cardio said that dad just have a few more days......l..left !! That's when my mom asked sanket to marry me !! He denied saying that i don't love him but mom convinced him saying that she does and soon she will realise ! And mom was right !! I do and i took so long to realise that he is the one for me !!

Tk- itna kuch aapne akela saha !! Hum mei se kisi ko bhanak tak nhi lagne di !! You are my superhero!!

Sanket and tanzeel hugged each other And soon aashna too joined the hug ! After that they left for the bunglow!!

As soon as ashi heard the car horn she rushed towards the gate and when tanzeel came out she hugged him tightly and bursted into tears !!

Ashi-.....