~Taking sides ~

They reached sanket's home , it was now the time for grah pravesh ! A ritual performed by hindu bride , remarking the entrance of godess laxmi to fill the house with love , happiness and wealth !
Sanket's mother did the pooja and now it was time for aashna to kick the kalash slowly and spread happiness!
Natasha- hey you , do it fast we don't have a day's time for all this stupidity! ( Natasha is sanket's second cousin who hates aashna )
Sanket- aashna , her name is aashna ! And to be very clear now she is your bhabhi , so be respectful !!
Sanket's sudden respect for aashna left asshna speechless!
She didn't said anything but she was constantly staring sanket !!
Tanzeel- honey , shock baadme hona , abhi rasam kr le !( he whispered)
Aashna did all the rituals and now it was time for her to enter sanket's room ! She wasn't nervous at all because , this was not the first time they are together in a room ! ( oops😜)
Sanket's sisters along with natasha took aashna to sanket's room !
Natasha- be careful ! Anything can happen today !! You know na he hates you ! And please dont fight babies (mocking)
Aashna- you don't need to tell me what to do and what not to ! It's better that you stay in your limits and also stay away from him ! ( saying this she entered her room ) 

~To be continued ~