~love is in the air ~

Ashi- t..tanzuuu !! Mai bohot dar gyi thi !! I missed you
Tk- aree... ashuu !! Kuch nhi hua muje , dekh mai bilkul thik hu !! I missed you to bbg ( kisses her forehead)
Ashi- ( looks at him ) pr tujh jaise mote ko koi utha ke kaise le ja skta h ! ( in her cute baby voice ) ( laughs)
Meanwhile unnav and aasan went inside !
Tk- mai mota nhi hu !!( makes a baby face)
Ashi- accha baba thik h !! I love you !!
Tk- i love you too meri jaan !!!
Tk pulled ashi closer by her waist and tightened the grip!!
Ashi's pov- i could feel butterflies in my stomach!! And then he pulled me more closer and i tiptoed! He kissed my neck gently sending down shivers to my body !! I closed my eyes and went with the flow !! He slowly moved his lips upwards from my neck to my lips !! I fell numb for a moment but then i responded and kissed back !! Don't exactly remember the time because i was so lost in his soft , tender and swollen lips !! Felt as if my lips were all bruised!! We parted as we were out of breath !! He looked into my eyes and then kissed my forehead !! My cheeks were red all long till he wispered- " that was nice " and that was it i smiled and let go off all the worries !! " i love this face of yours " he said and to that i replied -" and i love this voice " after that we hugged each other just to get each others warmth !!
And then we went inside!