~ is he alright? ~

Dr. - excuse me you are his ?( pointing towards ashi and tk)
Tk- i am his brother!
Dr.- oh !! So he is fine , he just needs some rest and then you can take him ! And i feel like he is in depression,  so you may consult a psychiatrist !! Because when he was brought here he was very unconscious and his eyes were swollen red and we also observed some cuts on his wrists!!
Tk- ok dr. Thanku !
The doctor left !
Ashi- why was he in depression?
Tk- because he and honey broke up today and he was dealing with all of this alone !!( he sat on his knees and started crying ) i feel so helpless right now , i couldn't even feel what my bhai went through!!
Ashi consoled him !
Then sanket gained consciousness and aktk went to meet him !
Tk- bhai !! ( huggdd him) tu thik h na ?
Sanket- hn mai thik hu ( hugged him back)
Ashi- sanku( hugged him) mai kitna dar gyi thi
Sanket- ashiii( hugged her back) ab mai billul thik hu !
It was very emotional !!!
Sanket- guys please aaj jo bhi hua kisi ko mat batana !!
Tk- ki tujhe hospital aana pada and your depression and all ?
Sanket nodded a yes and so did aktk !
They took sanket to the hotel and the next day everyone left for mumbai !
Their college got over and after that unnav had no contact with aasan and aktk !
Aasan kept meeting due to aktk but always hated each other and sanket just pretended!!

After all this sanket changed a lot !! He turned cold !! He was only himself in front of ashi and tk !

Present time !!!