~ He completes her ~

She entered the room where she saw that he was naked till the waist , different , different kinds of machines were put on him , and on top of that an oxygen mask too !! She broke then and there !!! Seeing someone you love with your whole heart in such a devastating condition is not at all easy !! It was at that point she learnt the true meaning of love !! She gathered herself and went near him and sat on the stool and held his one hand while the other hand was caressing his hair !
Aashna- You know how much i love you . You can't leave me like this !! We have just started our lives !! I have just started loving you !! You complete me sanket .....without you i am not anything,  without you i am not myself !!! You mean the world to me !!! Your one smile can lighten up my mood a thousand times !!! You cant leave me like this !!! Please !!!! I beg you sanket pleaseeee!!!( a tear fell from her eye to sanket's cheek  she wiped it off and gave him a forehead kiss)

Thqt kiss let down shivers to sanket's body !!! And then he came back to his senses , he opened his eyes and saw honey there !! He was breathing faster !!!
Aashna quickly called the doctor and after half and hour the doctor came and said that he is fine !!! ♡

Soon he was discharged from the hospital , aashna took great care of him till he was absolutely fine !!

Days passed like this !! Their bond became more strong !!