~ Happy birthday sanket!! 🥳 ~

Morning scene
Sanket woke up and saw that honey wasn't there !! He thought that she might have woke up early !! So he went to his room !! He saw a note kept on the bed !! The note said - "happy birthday my world !!! Get ready and come down !!! King !! I am waitingggg !!❤"
- your queen♡
Sanku had a big smile on his face , he got ready and went down !! As he went down he saw that nobody was there , the breakfast table was filled with his favourite dishes and a note !! The note said - " for today no gym , no diet ,  just fill your heart and tummy with these tasty bites !!! And then come out !!!
- love ♡ "
He ate his breakfast and quickly went out of the house , where he saw a mate black JAVA PERAK !!! ( if you don't know what it is then swipe ) and also there was a note on that !!! The note said - " i know you love bullet !!! So take this as my first gift of taday and ride it and come to our fav location, i am waitingggg !!!!
- jldi aao "
Sanket- aashnaaaaa( he was blushing hard )
He reached the place , a beach side house where aashna and sanket used to spend most of their time before their breakup !!! As he reached there and entered the house!!
Sanket's pov- i could hear mine and aashna's laughing voice , how we used to run behind each other and scream our hearts out , beautiful days they were !!! On the table there was a note kept !! The note said- " just a little bit more patience,  come to the backyard ☆ "
He went to the backyard and saw.

Nafrat~ऐ~ishq On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara