chapter 2

Leaving the conference hall, Sung Jin-Woo decided to visit Yu Jin-Ho.

He went into the hospital where Yoo Jin Ho was admitted due to his injuries. As soon as Sung Jin-Woo stepped into the ward, he was suddenly tackled into a hug by a crying Yoo Jin Ho.

Jin Ho's reaction perplexed Jin-woo; he was worried that something might have happened when he wasn't here. So he looked to Yoo Jin Chul for information; as if understanding Jin Woo's thoughts, Jin Chul showed him the newspaper headlines of Sung Jin-Woo defeating Thomas Andre.

Yoo Jin Ho was emotionally overwhelmed; he would not stop thanking and hugging Sung Jin-Woo, no matter how hard they tried to get him to calm down.

After he calmed down, Yoo Jin Ho declared that he would follow Sung Jin-Woo forever; which warmed Sung Jin Woo's heart.

After getting Yoo Jin Ho discharged from the hospital, they headed to the vehicles prepared by Hunter Bureau.

Sung Jin Woo and Adam White entered the first car to discuss some classified matters.

Yoo JinHo and the remaining employees of the Korean Hunter's Association boarded the vehicle in the back.

After ending their discussion, Sung Jin-Woo noticed that his travel companion seemed to be trying not to fall asleep. Even though he admired the work ethics of the American agent, he couldn't help but be worried as the agent kept pushing himself; so he reached out to cover the agent's eyes.

Adam stiffened as soon as Sung Jin-Woo put a hand on his eyes. He was freaking out internally; he had no idea where to put his limbs and what to do (he didn't get any training to deal with this situation). He could feel Jin Woo's hot breath on his face and a sweet smell of lavender which seemed to be wafting from the S-rank hunter turned him into a blushing mess.

Sung Jin-Woo poured a healing potion in the agent's mouth to help him deal with his fatigue. Agent Adam was stunned and didn't know what to make of these actions. As soon as the liquid entered his throat, Adam felt refreshed.

"H-Hunter nim? How did you do that?"

"It's a trade secret."

Sung Jin-Woo shrugged; since he didn't want to disclose his secret, Adam didn't pry into his privacy anymore. This did not stop him from admiring this kind-hearted yet strong hunter.

Then he finally realised something, a sweet smell of lavender was floating in the air but he was confused about its origin. He looked at Sung Jin Woo to see if the hunter noticed it too. Sung Jin-Woo seemed to be oblivious to this scent.

"Hunter nim, did you smell anything?"

"What smell?"

"......uhhhhh nothing. Maybe it's just my imagination."

Sung Jin Woo was very confused with the agent's actions. Then he finally realised where the smell came from. He quickly suppressed his pheromones, to think that he somehow lost control of pheromones at a place like this. Thankfully it wasn't at a place full of Alphas, it might have resulted in some problematic events.

***

As soon as Sung Jin-Woo stepped down from the car, Yoo Jin Ho and Woo Jin Chul quickly ran towards Sung Jin-Woo. It resulted in Jin Woo being confused yet again.

"Hyung-nim!"

"Hunter Sung!"

Listening to the panic in their voices, Sung-Jin Woo was even more confused. What happened to make them look as if the world was falling apart?

(E/n: this whole chapter is just our cute baby being super confused.)

"Hyung-nim! Bad news!!"

"What's the matter?"

Woo Jin Chul showed his phone with several headlines flashing on it.

[HUNTER SUNG JIN WOO IS AN OMEGA!]

[AN OMEGA BECAME A HUNTER?!]

[AN OMEGA IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE MOST CELEBRATED ALPHA HUNTERS OF ALL TIME?!]

Both of them were anxious while waiting for Jin Woo's reaction. Looking at him staring at the phone's screen without any reaction made them worried.
(A/n: they already know about his second gender.
E/n: ah yes........Trust between comrades, I like this a lot.)

"So? They're not wrong."

"But hyung-nim!!"

"The association had confirmed it. Right?"

Woo Jin Cheol nodded hesitantly.

"Then it's fine. I knew this would happen eventually; I already discussed this with the chairman long ago. Don't worry."

"Hyung-nim....."

Woo Jin Chul suddenly remembered the banquet that they were supposed to attend that night.

"Hunter Sung, what about tonight? Will you go?"

(E/n: Lol he sounds like he's asking Jin Woo on a date.
A/n: i see no lies here)

"Yeah, just because they found out doesn't mean I will back down."

(E/n: so that's it for this chapter guys, I hope all of you liked it.

Can you see the change in some of the dialogues?

Also I made a Fanart of sung jin woo in maid dress, I hope you like it.

A/n: I really love it (*≧∀≦*))