chapter 23

To be honest, Jin-Woo didn't want today to end. He have so much fun with Jin-Chul that he hoped that the day will never end, but the world didn't revolve around him. It is nighttime by the time they know it.

They walk to Jin-Chul's car.

Halfway there, Jin-Woo wants to show Jin-Chul the world that he saw.

It's just an excuse but he didn't want it to end. He wants more time together with Jin-Chul.

Beru sensed Jin-Woo's desire and hurriedly began dissuading him. [My king, it might be too dangerous for this man] he said to Jin-Woo. Beru is happy that his liege is having fun but he is concerned about his liege's spouse.

'It'll be fine. Besides, I'll put you in charge of catching him if he falls off. If you fail to do so... You know already, right?', he said to be.

[....your wish is my command, my liege]

Now that the voice of dissent had been suppressed, Jin-Woo spoke to Woo Jin-Chul.

"Do you want to do something really exciting?", he said to Jin-Chul.

"Something really exciting? Like what?" Jin-Chul question.

Jin-Woo holds Jin-Chul's hand and brings him to open space. Then a large, black monster suddenly rose from the ground. It flapped its massive wings and screeched loudly towards the sky.

"Kiiiaaaaaahhhkkk-!"

"Shut up", Jin-Woo said and the shadow dragon quiet down.

It wasn't Jin-Chul's first time seeing the Sky Dragon up close but he is still surprised, "O-oh my god...."

Jin-Woo gestured towards Jin-Chul, "Hurry, come on up."

He hold Jin-Chul's hand, again, and climbed on the back of the Sky Dragon. Jin-Chul is utterly flabbergasted.

"You....want us to ride the dragon?", Jin-Chul asks, now standing on top of the dragon with Jin-Woo.

"WOW-", Jin-Chul startled and hugged Jin-Woo in suprised. Both of his arms wrapped around Jin-Chul's waist from the back, and Jin-Woo put his palm on top of Jin-Chul's in assurance. He looks back at the taller man and smiled, "let's do something exciting."

The dragon flapped its huge wings and began rising in the air.

Jin-Chul look down as the ground gradually grew distant and shallowed his saliva. The sensation he felt right now was on another dimension.

Almost instinctively, the arms that were around Jin-Woo become tighter. Jin-Woo's voice grew louder as they get higher, "hold onto me tight. We're going to fly now."

"Ehhhh?", Jin-Woo could feel an incredible amount of pressure being exerted by Woo Jin-Chul's big arms wrapped around his waist but not too tight to hurt him. For a quick moment, Jin-Woo felt safe in Jin-Chul's embrace.

'What the heck, a regular guy would've folded in half!' This showed how scared Jin-Chul must've been feeling right now. Jin-Woo spoke loudly with an excited voice, "Kaisel, go faster, faster!"

"Kiiahk!"

As Kaisel began flying at its fastest speed, Woo Jin-Chul's screams were heard for the very first time and resounded out right behind him.

A smaller-scale dragon was splitting the air as it speedily flew forward.

Riding on top of Kaisel, Jin-Woo and Jin-Chul were able to fly into places where one wouldn't normally survive.

They entered a storm cloud where snow and wind wildly lashed out. They flew so close to a mountain range that they could almost touch it, they even flew past the seemingly-endless field of snow.