chapter 31

The aura of the massive Gat ran wild. All the Hunters brushes off the previous event and quickly went to their positions. The fear and nervousness that they felt resurfaced again as they watch the Gate that will open up.

Jin-Woo placed his hand on his chest and silently close his eyes. he felt the pounding of the Black Heart. The emotion welling up in his chest was neither nervousness nor terror. It was excitement.

"They're coming!"

"The Gate is opening!"

Finally, the Gate began opening up.

The creatures staying within finally began pouring out and fills up the sky. The Hunters below become completely dumbfounded by the numbers of the creatures that seems to be at least over a hundred thousand.

The Hunters began to start their attacks in order to reduce the creatures before they could descend to the ground. But then, before the firepower from the Hunters could pour out, Jin-Woo yelled loudly, "Nobody move!"

The Hunters stare at Jin-Woo in confusion. However, Jin-Woo simply repeat what he said, "everyone, don't move."

Woo Jin-Chul watching from the distance wiped the sweats off his forehead. He ran all the way from the Association to the Gate to confront the China's Hunter, but it seems that he is too late as the Gate was finally opened.

One of the surbodinate Hunters working for the association saw him and quickly approach the Chief Inspector, "Chief..."

He heard Jin-Woo's yell to stop the attacks. Although he is confused, he believes that Jin-Woo knew what he is doing. He wouldn't risks the lives of thousands Hunters for uncertain reasons.

"Everyone, do not fire!" he give his command. He is the one that was put in charge of commanding the Hunters. However, he was called to the Association for urgent thing in the last minute so he put the second in command in charge in case he wouldn't be able to be there by the time the Gate open, another reason why he hurried there.

The Hunters saw him and lowered their hands when he told them not to attack.

Confusion and terror began whipping up around the battlefield. The Hunters are questioning why they didn't attack the creatures on long range attack. Eventually, those creatures land on the ground, and Jin-Woo step up.

The Hunters couldn't breath properly and watch Jin-woo. Then something bizzare happen.

The monsters looking at Jin-Woo suddenly knelt down on the ground, the soldiers behind it also knelt down at the same time.

[ The Grand Marshall Bellion, here to humbly greet the Sovereign with his Shadow Army]

No human being could understand what the creature said, except for one person, Sung Jin-Woo.

Seeing the spectale that are happening, they began to feel curious about the real identity of Hunter Sung Jin-Woo.

Jin-Woo take a long, hard look at his Shadow Soldiers kneeling before him, that are the inheritance the former Shadow Monarch, Osborne, had given to him. His own loyal soldiers come out of his shadow and knelt down to him, sworing their loyalty to Sung Jin-Woo.

However, Jin-Woo could feel quite a few gazes flying in his direction, stabbing him rather painfully on his neck, and he just had to take a look behind him.

That is when he discovered tens of thousands of Hunters standing there staring at him, along with hundreds of reporters risking their lives to record the historic battle that supposed to take place.

All of them were looking at him in confusion and expect him to explain what is happening.

Jin-Woo formed an awkward smile, '...how am I supposed to explain this?'