chapter 20

Edited by Triologically

"I- I mean- What I meant is-" Jin-Woo just hoped that he can disappear right now to escape from the embarassment (he could, but his mind is blank at the moment).

"Chief Woo? Sung Jin-Woo?" A feminine voice call them out. They look at the source of the voice to see Cha Hae-In and Choi Jong-In along with the members Hunter Guild.

Jin-Woo sigh in relief, he mentally thanked Cha Hae-In for saving him from such an embarassing situation. Both of them walk towards the members of the Hunter Guild.

"Hello Chief Woo, hello Sung Jin-Woo! Did you come to clear the gate too?" Cha ask them.

After lots of self-refelecting and questioning, Hae-In have clear herself up and come to a conclusion that it is simply a feeling that she misunderstood. The feelings she have for Sung Jin-Woo is love, not a romantic type of love but love as a friend, a true friend that she never had.

"No, we just happen to be nearby when the gate appeared," Jin-Woo answer Cha.

"How is your condition, Sung Jin-Woo?"

"I'm fine, thanks"

"I'm sure you were informed that this gate might be a red gate, right?" Jin-Chul asked her

"Yes, I've prepared everything," this time it was Choi Jong-In that answer.

"Are you going to join our raid, Sung Jin-Woo?" Hae-In ask Jin-Woo.

"No need, I'm sure your Hunter Guild can handle it just fine. "

"Thank you for having faith on us. "

"Anytime."

"Well, we should get going now. Good luck. "

"Thanks!"

Jin-Woo and Jin-Chul left since everything is under control. The both of them walked in an awkward silence with nowhere to go.

"So uhhh... do you want to have dinner? Not now though! When you're not busy," Jin-Chul asked. Jin-Woo thought that Jin-Chul might forgot about what happened a while ago, so he gain back his composer.

"Sure, how about next weekend? I'm available at that time"

After that, they bid each other goodbyes.

Jin-Chul get inside his car and hit his head on the steering wheel, the car honked due to this, but his thoughts were completely on something else. His whole face is blushing all the way to his neck and steam coming out his head.

He haven't forgotten about the blurted words but decided not to ask when he saw how embarrassed Jin-Woo is. He thought about what happened a while ago. Jin-Woo's whole face flush a lovely shade of red, that's the first time he saw the usually calm Jin-Woo become very flustered, he wondered if he's the first one to see this side of him?

"So cute♡"

It took a while for him to be able to compose himself again. He started the car and drive back to the association.

Jin-Chul is completely in love with that person.

How can he fell for him?

---

The first time he met that person was at he hospital. There's a report of a double dungeon and almost all the people from that raid are dead, only few survives. And one of them, is a male Omega named Sung Jin-woo.

It's questionable about how an Omega was able to become a hunter, an E-rank at that, and still continue this career. Turns out, he did it in order to pay his mother's medical bills and take care of his younger sister, while his father vanished in a gate years ago.