chapter 8

After Liu Zhigang took away (kidnapped) Sung Jin-Woo, they secretly passed the reporters crowding outside of the guild and Liu Zhigang unhurriedly brought them to a slightly hidden coffee shop not far away. Not many people are inside so they don't have to worry about being recognised by someone.

They ordered their coffee and then Jin-Woo noticed that Liu Zhigang is speaking in Korean. He looked at the Chinese hunter in amazement. As if the Chinese hunter knew what he was thinking, he smirked in amusement.

"I learned Korean right after I met you, so it will be easier for both of us to talk alone."

Even though Jin-Woo is smart, he isn't aware of the hidden meaning in these words since he could only feel the bloodlust of the enemy and not lust; so, he nodded in understanding. Liu Zhigang chuckled, it seems that this omega is dense to even notice it, he thought in amusement.

"So, you came to South Korea just to get to know me?"

"It is."

They both spend their time talking and getting to know each other. Liu Zhigang is not a bad guy and he is pleasant to talk with. He treats Jin-Woo as a hunter and not an Omega. Just like that, Liu Zhigeng got a 'good person' card from Jin-Woo.

(E/N: I have a feeling that the good person card is gonna be revoked soon because Liu Zhigeng gives me those typical "good guy" vibes but that's just my speculation.)

"Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Hm?"

"Well, since there's nothing to do now, do you want to go somewhere to relax?"

Jin-Woo thought about it, all this time he has been running around fighting monsters and levelling up, he hasn't had the time to relax. Now that he thought about it when was the last time he relaxed and wasn't fighting monsters? With these thoughts in mind, Jin-Woo nodded in agreement.

"Well then, where do you want to go? Since I'm not that familiar with South Korea."

"There is a place I want to go...."

***

"Hey, is that Hunter Sung Jin-Woo? Who's the guy next to him?"

"Isn't that Liu Zhingang, the Chinese Hunter?!"

"What?! Seriously?!"

"What's this? Are they dating?!"

Since it is the weekend, many people come to go to the theme park. Everyone recognised Sung Jin-Woo face and they stared at him in amazement.

Next to Jin-Woo is a taller male with black hair tied into a long ponytail and golden eyes, he is Liu Zhigang. He looked at the front with interest, his lips formed into a smile. Liu Zhigang smiled in excitement, this is a date!

(E/N: awww it's so cute that you're so delusional.
A/N: pff-)

"I didn't know that you enjoy going to places like this."

"It's not that I enjoy it, I just wanted to come here at least once."

Liu Zhigang stared at Jin-Woo's childlike expression, his ice-cold demeanour when fighting monsters is nowhere to be seen. His eyes shine in excitement when he knew that he is the person that Jin-Woo brought to a place that the Hunter wanted to go. Liu Zhigang can feel his heart racing when he saw the Korean Hunter's cute expression, a slight blush appearing on his cheeks. He looked away to prevent Jin-Woo from seeing his flustered face.

(E/N: now that we put it like this, I just realised how creepy and delusional Cha Hae-in was being.
A/N: ikr)

"I am flattered that you bought me here to come with you."

"Well, most of the time, I am very busy and you just asked me if I wanted to go somewhere so I see nothing wrong with it."

Liu Zhigang's heart skipped a beat as he heard that. This person, do you even know that I have an ulterior motive? Who would come from far away just to get to know someone unless they want to get on your good side? However, that is not Liu Zhigang's motive, he came here to get Sung Jin-Woo's heart. He knew that he is being lame for using the 'get to know each other first' tactic but this person is too dense and he didn't want to do anything that he hated.

Jin-Woo took a look at their surroundings, people crowded them and snapped pictures with their smartphones. If this is any other day, he will smile and let it slide. However, he didn't feel like having his day off being bothered like this, especially when he had company.

He summoned his shadows and thirty knights surrounded them in a protective circle. They walk in perfect sync with Jin-Woo. Liu Zhigang stared at Jin-Woo and chuckled in amusement.

"As long as we're not bothered, it's fine."

"I'm not complaining."

They both shrugged it off, laughing together. Then Jin-Woo pointed at the roller coaster falling at a scary speed from dizzying heights and asked Liu Zhigang to join him.

(A/N: in my whole life, I have never ridden a roller coaster.
E/N: same)

"Should we get on that one?"

"I'm alright with it."

"How about that one?"

"Sure."

"That one?"

"That's ok."

Liu Zhigang patiently answered everything with a smile as he stared at Jin-Woo's excited face. He laughed to himself, really enjoying it. Liu Zhigang held Jin-Woo's hand and led him to the nearest ride.

"Let's ride all of them."

(E/N: this sentence sounds so wrong.

A/N: you guys read too much dirty stuffs (not like i haven't) 😂

Yes people, i replace Cha HaeIn with Liu Zhigeng. I have long been itching to throw Cha away to put a guy. Now that i did, i am satisfied)

 Now that i did, i am satisfied)