chapter 17

The men that tried to flirt with Jin-Woo (and failed miserably) took a deep breath after running away from the S-rank hunter.

They ran towards the place where they usually smoke and hang out. The place is deserted and no one would dare go there/

"Damn it, to think he is the infamous Hunter Sung."

"Hyung, if you didn't provoke him, maybe he could be your Omega."

"Are you crazy? He can defeat Thomas Andre, he will kill me as soon as he gets the chance to"

"....He......is......mine...."

"Hah? What do you mean by that?"

"Huh? I didn't say anything"

A man appeared behind the students and whispered something again.

He was as tall as Baek Yoon-Ho, wearing a grey hoodie and black pants with the hood of the hoodie are covering his head, the man's hair was long enough to cover his eyes. Everything about this man screamed "GLOOMY".

"...he....is....mine...!"

The man took out a knife and started stabbing them one by one. They couldn't run away, as if something was binding them to this narrow alley and preventing their escape. The man laughed maniacally as he stabbed them until their bodies fell limp and any signs of life had left their body.

"Ahh...I made a mess."

The man stood up and started cleaning the place.

"I need to make sure my future in-laws don't get worried!"

He put the bodies inside the bags and took out his phone to call someone.

After a while, a van appeared and few people came out to collect the bodies making sure that no evidence was left behind. Then, they got inside the van and drove away.

"Haha...Hahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

The man started laughing, then he stopped abruptly and took out a picture.

"You are mine, my beloved Jin-Woo."

The picture in his hand was a picture of Jin-Woo walking around the campus together with his family. A soft smile adorned on Jin-Woo face. The man caress the picture as if it was a treasure that could break with the slightest touch.

"Mine and mine alone."

"This is so delicious!"

Jin-Ah said and she took another bite of the steak. Her mother put more meat and vegetables on her plate.

"We should eat out once in a while!"

She said loudly as she continued to stuff her face with more food. Jin-Woo, on a normal occasion, would tell her that she will get fat if she keeps eating, but not today as it was a very important day in her life. Jin-Woo had reserved a private room for them so that they could eat peacefully without having to worry that the paparazzi might photograph him.

"I'm going to the restroom. Continue eating"

"Okay!!"

Jin-Woo smiled softly and walked out. He asked the waiter for the directions and walked towards the restroom.

After doing his business, he was washing his hands when he heard the door opening.

Someone else had entered the restroom, which is a sign that Jin-Woo should leave immediately. However, the man leaned their body on Jin-Woo.