chapter 6

(E/N: I have tried my best to write a slightly satisfying fight scene, this is the first time I have written so please go easy on me. Thank you.
A/N: I'm sure it'll be great! (psst check out the picture above ;) )

After the interview ended, Jin-Woo and JinHo headed to the guild.

JinHo kept saying how cool Jin-Woo looked when he was there at the interview.

"Hyung-nim, you were so cool!"

"You've said that 37 times already"

(E/N: of course he counted it.)

"I can't help it! You're just so cool!"

Jin-Woo didn't mind his excitement too much, in fact, he was rather relived with this behaviour of Jin-Ho.

JinHo is like a little brother to him so he is happy to know that JinHo is his usual self even after the kidnapping.

Afterwards, their days went by as usual with Jin-Woo clearing gates and JinHo managing the guild.

***

A few days later, Jin-Woo decided to go to the hunters' training ground to test his shadow generals' strength.

Coincidentally, Baek Yoon-Ho, Choi Jong-In and Cha Hae-In were also present there.

They haven't met each other since the double gate incident and the other three hunters seemed to be in a dilemma so it quickly became awkward.

Jin-Woo didn't know if he should leave or stay.

He planned on leaving since he came here to test his generals' strength but it was only because he was certain that he would be alone.

He didn't dare fight in front of the hunters since he is quite brutal with his army.

"Hunter Sung, how about you spar with us?"

Unexpectedly, Baek Yoon-Ho presented this proposal.
"Huh?"

Jin-Woo was surprised, is that why they came here? To spar with him? The three of them against him?

He didn't mind a three on one match since he knew he could easily handle it but can they handle him?

As if knowing what he is thinking, Choi Jong-In spoke up.

"We will try to catch up with you. After all, the objective of sparing is to improve yourself."

Sung Jin-Woo hesitated, they looked like they were looking forward to spar with him and Choi Jong-In was right; he has no reason to refuse, he can just suppress his strength a little.

".......alright."

They stood in fighting stance with their weapons and Baek Yoon-Ho changed to his beast form.

Baek Yoon-Ho, Choi Jong-In and Cha Hae-In were on one side with Jin-Woo on the other side.

Suddenly Jin-Woo rushed towards Baek Yoon-Ho. This surprise attack did not deter Baek Yoon-Ho in the slightest, he barred Sung Jin-Woo's daggers with his claws and proceeded to throw him off balance. This trick would have worked if his opponent wasn't Jin-Woo.

As soon as he touched the ground, Jin-Woo rushed towards Baek Yoon-Ho once again but changed his trajectory mid running and rushed towards Cha Hae-In.

With the element of surprise, Sung Jin-Woo managed to reach in close proximity to the other thus rendering Cha Hae-In's sword useless.

Disarming Cha Hae-In wasn't that big of a deal for him.

Before he could catch a breathe, Choi Jong-In rushed towards him; trying to face him head on. Deflecting Choi Jong-In was harder as Sung Jin-Woo didn't want to injure the man so, he dodged. Choi Jong-In's built up momentum made it hard for him to turn around instantaneously and Sung Jin-Woo took advantage of the situation to disarm him as well.