chapter 14

bng4032
A/N: congratulations for guessing it right!☆*:.o(≧▽≦)o.:*☆
E/N: where did you get the brains from?
A/N: yeah, how can you guessed that right

---

Woo Jin-Chul is not sure how the situation turned to this. He sighed as he looked at the strongest hunter, currently resting on the bed.

He was on his way to check up on Hunter Sung who had been working relentlessly to reduce the number of gates.

When he reached at the site where Jin-Woo was supposed to be, he didn’t find the Hunter near the gate. Thinking that Jin-Woo has already left for his home, Jin-Chul was heading back when he caught a glimpse of Jin-Woo in an alleyway and he went to check it.

Then Jin-Chul saw a man looking at a somehow vulnerable Sung Jin-Woo with lust. Before he knew it, he had started running towards them and punched the man unconscious. He was shocked for a second before he quickly helped Jin-Woo.

"Hunter-nim! Are you alright?! Are you hurt?!"

Sung Jin-Woo looked at him in a daze, as if he couldn’t hear anything that was said.

Jin-Chul realised what might have happened when he smelt a faded lavender scent oozing from Jin-Woo who seemed to be resisting Jin-Chul out of instinct.

To calm down the agitated hunter, Jin-Chul let out a comforting scent.

As soon as Jin-Woo calmed down, his eyelids closed. He seemed to be sleeping.

"Don't worry Hunter-nim, I'm here. I will take you to a safe place so that you can rest."

He carried the unconscious Jin-Woo to a nearby hotel.

They were on a deserted road, no taxies could be seen on the road and the hospital was too far away. Going to a nearby hotel was the only solution he could think of.

Sung Jin-Woo was very weak at that moment and he needed a proper place to rest before he is sent to the hospital.

Woo Jin-Chul sighed again.

Jin-Chul looked at the sleeping Jin-Woo.

The hunter had a tan but smooth skin, his breathing was shallow, he had long eyelashes and delicate yet strong collarbones.

Slowly, Jin-Woo’s scent started fading out as his body gradually got them under control.

This is not the first time Jin-Chul has seen this face. It is probably the third time he has seen Jin-Woo like this.

The first time was when he rescued the then delicate teenager from the double dungeon. Sung Jin-Woo at that time used to be a normal Omega with a small physique. His eyes shone with innocence and confusion when Jin-Chul first introduced himself.

The second time was also in a similar situation but at that time, the difference was that Jin-Chul was there to inform Jin-Woo of the things that happened after he fell unconscious. At that time, his eyes were a lot different, unlike the first time they met, this time Jin-Woo’s eyes had a fierceness in them along with a lot of caution.

That makes this, the third time.

(A/N: CoInCiDeNcE? I THINK NOT!)

He was very worried when Jin-woo was tasked to assist the investigation of the unusual gate. Woo Jin-Chul wanted to go with him but unfortunately, he was occupied with other assignments.

But then he was told that the so called monster which appeared from that gate had the appearance of Sung il-Hwan and he had forced Jin-Woo into an early heat.