chapter 27

Sung Jin-Woo saw the ruins that the Monarch of Frost caused, including the injuries on Woo Jin-Chul. He commands Beru to bring Jin-Chul to a safe place and heal him along with Thomas Andre's injuries.

Jin-Chul knew that Jin-Woo want to bring him to a safe place, but he is confused about why Jin-Woo didn't notice the man that are laying near him- Wait what- Sung Jin-Woo's father, Sung Il-Hwan is no longer at the place where he collapses?! But he is sure that the man was there just now. He knew that he needs to tell Jin-Woo about his father's appearance to protect him but now is not the right time. Jin-Woo needs to focus on defeating that frost monster.

He let himself teleported together with Beru to the location where the American Hunter was treated, well at least they tried to treat him. He let Beru heal the National Level Hunter first as he is the one with more major injuries than any of them present.

Lennart Niermann steps closer to Jin-Chul and asks a question that the people want to know the answer to when they see Beru.

"Mr. Woo Jin-Chul," he called out.

"This is one of Hunter Sung Jin-Woo's summons, right? Does that mean that he...." Lennart doesn't dare to say the rest of the sentence.

Jin-Chul understood what he meant and even he almost couldn't believe it if he doesn't see Jin-Woo come back to life and currently fighting the monster. He nods in confirmation to the Germany Hunter. The people around them cheer in happiness that the last pillar of Korea is still standing.

They could feel the powerful aura that was released from where Sung Jin-Woo is fighting. When he sees Jin-Woo just now, he already knew that he will win this fight and so are other fights in the future. And with that, Jin-Chul has to get stronger so that he can stand next to Jin-Woo.

Then, he felt his injuries start to heal. He knew that Beru is healing him, but he can't delay the Ant Soldier's time just to heal him.

"B-Beru, you don't have to heal me. Just go to Jin-Woo, he must need you right now," he told Beru, but the Ant shook his head to the side and said to him.

"The liege commanded me to bring you to a safe place and heal you. As a servant, I shall accomplish what my liege told me. Not only that, although my liege never says it, you are someone that my liege holds dear in his heart"

Jin-Chul didn't expect the Ant Shadow to talk to him since he only talk to others when Jin-Woo told him to. Also, d-did he said that Jin-Woo holds him in his heart?!

"W-Wha-?"

"You are the source of my liege happiness", and with that Beru left to meet up with Jin-Woo after he finish healing Woo Jin-Chul.

Jin-Chul has yet to process what the Ant said to him, but when he did, his whole face flushed red to the point that it let out steam. The people around him saw the whole interaction and the only thing they could think of are...

'HUNTER SUNG'S INDIRECT CONFESSION?!'

If Jin-Woo knew that Beru just did a confession for him, he would kick the Ant Soldier to oblivion, crack open the earth, and hide there just to hide from the embarrassment.

When Jin-Chul snapped out of his blushing phase, the aura that was running wild finally calm down.

"It seems that the fight has ended", Lennart said as he look in the direction where the fight happening. Then he felt a swoosh of wind run past him. He look back and saw that Jin-Chul is nowhere to be seen. He said in confusion, "was he always that fast?"

Thomas Andre, who woke up just at the moment where Beru confess for Jin-Woo, "did that ant just confess to him?"

Everyone sweatdropped at what The Goliath said before they bring him to the hospital.