chapter 7

Sung Jin-Ah and their mother were informed of Jin-Woo's sudden heat and they immediately rushed to the place where Jin-Woo was admitted. They informed Jin-Ho of the situation and even though he wanted to go make sure that Jin-Woo was alright, he wasn't allowed into the facility as only family members were allowed in this facility made for omegas in heat.

Sung Jin-Woo felt uncomfortable, he hated it when his heat came. He felt powerless. The reason why he didn't tell Beru to take him away was that he trusted his comrades to not take advantage of him and get him some help.

It was a much better idea to be properly transferred to a special facility rather than randomly vanishing.

And even though his sister scolded him a lot, all of them knew that it was a better choice. After some time, their mother stopped Jin-Ah from scolding him since Jin-Woo wasn't feeling well.

What Jin-Woo didn't know was that his pheromones were stronger than he thought. They had leaked outside of the hunters' training grounds and the Alphas near that place almost went berserk because of it. Fortunately, the association took care of it.

***

Few days after that, Thomas Andre arrived in South Korea and headed to AhJin Guild.

Coincidentally, Liu Zhigang and Germany's strongest hunter, Lennart Niermann also decided to do the same thing.

Since Jin-Woo was still in his heat, as the vice guild master of the AhJin guild, Yoo Jin-Ho was the one who had to entertain them.

Other employees gave him the "good luck" look. Jin-Ho smiled his best business smile as he walked towards the high ranking hunters, his whole body full of cold sweats. He spoke in English.

"Gentlemen, may I ask why you have decided to visit AhJin Guild?"

The three of them answered almost at the same time.

"To meet Hunter Sung Jin-Woo."

Jin-Ho was sweating. What should he tell them? He can't just tell them that Hyung-nim is unavailable due to his heat! So, he decided to take a safer route.

"I apologise if I'm being rude but do you have any business with Hunter Sung?"

Thomas Andre answered very easily, "I promised to bring him for a meal after my arm heals."

Liu Zhigang smiled and answered," I simply want to bring him for a cup of coffee and get to know him."

Lennart Niermann calmly answered," I have something 'important' I need to talk to him about."

Jin-Ho started to sweat even more if that is even possible. Why of all time did they need to come when Hyung-nim is in heat? If he tells them Jin-Woo is currently inside a gate and won't be able to meet anyone, will they believe it? What is he saying! They are the most powerful alpha hunters in the world! They can easily see through his lies!

"....I'm sorry gentlemen but Hunter Sung is currently unavailable."

The three alphas raised their eyebrows at him. Jin-Ho froze in fright. He's not lying okay?!

"Is he inside a gate? If so, I can wait here longer."

Please don't.

"Hmmm. I don't mind waiting either."

Oh no!

"I can wait."

The corner of Jin-Ho's mouth started twitching. Why don't these Alphas understand the meaning of 'unavailable'? However, if he didn't tell them the reason, who knows how long they will wait here! Us betas can't handle their pressure any long!