chapter 5

(E/N: this chapter is not heavily edited as my wrist pain started to flare up again as soon as I finished fixing the story flow issue. So I hope you will not mind minor mistakes here and there.
A/N: I already told you to rest!)

For the next one month, Jin-Woo spent time with his family; not even a glimpse of him could be seen anywhere.

During this time, the media had finally calmed down a bit even though they were still curious about Sung Jin-Woo.

Many contacted the Korean Hunter's Association to interview Sung Jin-Woo which resulted in an increased workload on the association.

Being fed up with the daily inquiries about Jin-Woo, President Go Gunhee decided to contact him.

[....Hello?]

"Hunter Sung, how have you been?"

[I am doing well, chairman. What's the matter?]

"I want to ask you to attend an interview."

[They still haven't settled down about that?]

"The situation is rather tame now but there are daily inquiries here which have resulted in a lot of workload for my subordinates. If you don't mind, can you attend an interview for this old man?"

[....fine. When is it?]

"The association will contact you when the date is confirmed."

[Alright.]

The chairman sighed in relief, the annoying calls will finally stop now.

And now, the chairman has to face everyone's worst nightmare, paperwork.

***

Due to Sung Jin-Woo being a hot topic, the interview was decided to be a live one. The date and time had been publicised.

On the day of the event, everyone was huddling towards their televisions or mobile phones to see the rumoured Omega hunter. As Sung Jin-Woo had gained popularity overseas too, this interview was accessible in many countries along with translations.

Jin-Woo and Jin Ho arrived at the TV station at the given time. The TV station that the Association had arranged for this interview was a highly trustworthy source of media so the risk of inappropriate questions was minimalised.

(E/N: not that they would try to be disrespectful to Sung Jin Woo in the first place, the man is satan reincarnate.
A/N: aye, and if they did, they will hope they will never be born)

Seated on a single sofa, Jin-Woo observed the place, they had placed Jin Ho backstage as a backup. The two interviewers were a beta male and an alpha female.

As soon as the interviewers were seated on the double sofa across from him, the interview was finally aired.

"Good day everyone. Welcome to XXX. I am your host Ben, this is our beautiful co-host Leena and today we have a special guest with us."

"That's right! It is none other than Hunter Sung JinWoo!!" Said Leena.

Clapping and cheering sounds could be heard in the background. Jin-Woo smiled and greeted them. The charming smile captivated everyone who was watching.

"Now, Hunter Sung Jin-Woo doesn't need to be introduced as everyone who isn't living under a rock knows who this charming personality is," Ben said to break the trance created by Jin-Woo's smile.

"Yes, so let's jump straight into the interview. First of all, welcome to our humble adobe Hunter-nim." Continued Leena.

"Thank you. It is nice to be here."