chapter 28

(A/N: Hello everyone and yes, I'm still alive~ Anyway, I'll publish this chapter for the time being until i figure out how to upload the pictures into other chapters. Cuz- why the fuck it's so hard to upload the picture? Wtf-

Also, you better look forward for the future chapters because the kiss scene is near~)

-----------------

While everyone are celebrating Sung Jin-Woo's victory, somewhere not far from the battlefield, Woo Jin-Chul is silently comforting the Omega in his embrace. Not long after, Jin-Woo gently pulled away.

"....I'm sorry.....and.....thank you....." Jin-Woo said, the corner of his eyes are red from crying.

Jin-Chul just smile and said, "Didn't I already told you that there is no need for 'I'm sorry' or 'thank you' between us?"

Jin-Woo just let out a small smile before he return back to Jin-Chul's warm embrace, "You're too kind to me."

Jin-Chul just hold him tight but not too tight. "I do," he said, because you deserve it, the last words wasn't uttered out.

Although Jin-Woo is still furious by the event that just happened, Woo Jin-Chul's presence had calm him down a lot. Then he snuggle close to Jin-Chul chest, "Let's stay like still for a while?"

"Sure," Jin-Chul reply and buried his nose to Jin-Woo's neck, smelling the scent of Lavender. The Hunter didn't seem to be bothered by this.

After that, Jin-Chul take off his coat to cover Jin-Woo's body that are tattered and full of bloods, before walking towards the location where the other hunters are on standby.

---

Baek Yoon-Ho and Choi Jong-In are bantering with each other before they notice the two men walking out from the center of the ruined city.

Jin-Chul and Jin-Woo, who was covered by a coat, quietly walk towards where everyone was. Hunters all bowed their heads to Jin-Woo's direction in pure respect.

How could they not feel a sense of respect for the fellow Hunter that are capable of fighting a monster on that level? That even Thomas Andre couldn't beat? They all expressed their genuine gratitute and paid their respect.

Jin-Woo observe their show of respect and walk wordlessly past them.

"Hyung-nimmmmmm!!" (A/N: Lmao same vibes as Beru)

Jin-Woo watch as Yoo Jin-Ho clung onto him as he gently pat Jin-Ho's head, his eyes soften. He move his eyes from Yoo Jin-Ho to meet his gaze with Jin-Chul, a thin smile form on Jin-Woo's lips. The warmth he felt from someone genuinely worried about him managed to melt his frosty heart.

---

Sung Jin-Woo look at the pair of shortswords his father had left behind. It was as if there was a hint of the person's warmth remaining in the hilts.

'Dad...'

Woo Jin-Chul watch as Jin-Woo lightly kiss the hilts of the daggers and store it away before Jin-Chul hold his hands and guide him into the van.

"You're not coming?" Jin-Woo asked because Jin-Chul didn't get inside the van. Their hands are still intertwined, both didn't let go of each other.

Jin-Chul shook his head to the side, "I couldn't. I have to handle the things here."

Jin-Woo just nodded in understanding. However, he hesitate to release his hand. Jin-Chul smile gently and kissed Jin-Woo's hand before he said, "Don't worry, I will come to you as soon as I can."

Then he released Jin-Woo's hand before leaving with full on blushing ears.

Sung Jin-Woo is still processing what had just happened before his whole face blush in a beautiful red colour.