chapter 29

(A/N: sorry guys, i can't load the pictures. The app crashes on me and delete the whole chapter. Thankfully, I put the original one in notes.

I keep trying to load the picture but couldn't and give up, then forgot to publish it eventually. I'll try to load it again when i have the time.

Anyways, enjoy! )

True to his words, Woo Jin-Chul come to meet Sung Jin-Woo after two days. He knock the door of the Sung family's apartment door and it was opened by Jin-Woo's sister, Sung Jin-Ah.

The teenage girl just look at him from up to down with indifferent gaze before she shouted to the inside of the apartment, "OPPA, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!"

Then the clear voice of Jin-Woo coming from the inside yell back, "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

Jin-Ah motion him to come inside and go to direction of the kitchen while saying, "yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

Jin-Chul come inside and close the door. He noticed the amount of boxes that are piling up inside the house and remind himself to ask later.

Jin-Woo walk passed Jin-Ah while giving her a glare and messes up her hair. Jin-Ah yell in protest and Jin-Woo give her his smug look before his gaze fell towards Woo Jin-Chul. A gentle smile formed on his lips and Jin-Chul smile back in fondness.

"You really came, fast at that. I thought you're still busy," Jin-Woo exclaim.

Jin-Chul laugh and agree, "Yeah it is busy, but I manage. Besides, I promised I'll come, and here I am."

Jin-Woo blush at the reminder from their last meeting before they sit themselves on the sofa, despite the boxes that are piling up.

After they get comfortable did Jin-Chul ask, "What's with all these boxes?"

JIn-Woo look around and smile sheepishly, "oh, sorry for the mess. We are packing our stuffs."

Woo Jin-Chul is confused of that, "Packing? Are you moving?"

"Yea, It's for the best. I already planned of moving long ago but my mom have an attachment of this place, so we didn't move. Now that it's getting dangerous, it's best if we move now."

"I see," Jin-Chul nodded in understanding.

Jin-Woo look down in sorrow, "To tell you the truth, my mom didn't want too move because she believes that my dad is still alive and that he will return to us but after-"

He clench his fist to held back his tear. Jin-Chul saw this and intertwined their hands so that Jin-Woo wouldn't hurt himself

Jin-Woo smile at him before continues, "After I return back that day, she suddenly said that she wanted to move, even though I never telll them what happened."

Jin-Chul is shocked, "She knew? How?"

"I don't know either. I guess they have a soulmate bond? Who knows? I didn't quite believes these types of things," Jin-Woo admitted.

He told Jin-Chul the reason of them never moving despite Jin-Woo having more than enough income for his family. He already showed Jin-Chul his most vurnerable self, and he felt no resistance in telling Jin-Chul his private life either.

Being with Jin-Chul made him feels nothing but comfort.

---

The air began trembling. Tens of thousand of Hunters surrounding the spot jus blow the Gate held their breaths and waited. Each one of them ready for battle.

Their gazes only fall between the Gate above or the one lone Hunter at the front, Sung Jin-Woo.

The black heart the replaced his destroyed human heart, powerfully pulsed within his chest. Jin-Woo is doing his best not to lose his composure and waited for the approaching final hour.

Cha Hae-In, who was standing next to him saw his expression and whispered to him, "Why you look so tense? You literally killed the unknown monster. I'm pretty sure this is a peace of cake for you."

"Haha, do I really look tense?" he asked with a smile

"Hmm not quite. It's more like you're trying to hold an excitement? Wow does that fight didn't satisfy you?" Cha Hae-In guessed.

Jin-Woo is a bit shocked tht she could see through his action. He is a bit embarrassed for being exposed being excited while everyone else are nervous and fear.

A slight blush adorned his cheeks as he look away, "shut up."

"Awwww so cute!" Cha Hae-In laugh in glee.

Their not so quiet conversation catched the attention of the other Korean Hunters, while the other nations' Hunters were attracted by the blushing Sung Jin-Woo. They truly admired Sung Jin-Woo and his strength to the point that they forgot their old resentment of an omega being more powerful than them, who are Alphas.

His displays of power proven that being an omega is neither a weakness nor something to be ashame of. However, they admired him that they even forgot that he is an Omega in the first place.

Sung Jin-Woo is a beauty, added with his strength, he is a badass beauty. Who doesn't want a badass beauty as a mate? Unfortunately, they don't have the courage to talk to him in fear of making themselves look like a fool. Except for one person.

"I agree with you Hunter Cha, he is very cute," Liu Zhigang suddenly appears next to them.

Cha Hae-In lose her smile and greet him politely, after all they are neither close nor acquaintances.

Jin-Woo, however, considered Liu Zhigang as a friend. Therefore his reaction is different, "Shut up! and don't call me cute!"

"But you are cute. Why would I not call you cute?" he teased.

"Y-You-!"

While both of them continues their little bantering, Cha Hae-In is feeling a sense of crisis.

'THIS GUY IS IN LOVE WITH JIN-WOO! wtf who wouldn't be in love with Jin-Woo? He is the best candidate as a lover- THIS GUY IS COURTING HIM!!'

She shipped Jin-Woo with Jin-Chul. She wanted Jin-Woo to be with Jin-Chul. Heck, she knew they were meant to be together!

And although Jin-Woo wouldn't admit it, he is in love with Jin-Chul!

By their interaction, they were close! Shit- WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU WOO JIN-CHUL?!?!!?!

---

"MOM! Someone is flirting with oppa!" Jin-Ah toldd her mother.

"Do you mean Jin-Chul? Oh let them be Jin-Ah, they are so cute together," their mother laugh it off.

"NO! This is a different guy! He is China's Hunter if I'm not mistaken..."

crack

"Oh my, how careless I am," Park Kyung-Hye laugh. The glass that she held crack a bit.

Sung Jin-Ah shivers. She had seen her mom like this before. It was years ago when she was in kindergarden. That time her oppa was in an elementary school. Her mom was there to attend a parent-teacher meeting, she came long too as their father was busy with his work. Then an alpha boy in oppa's class loudly said that he wanted Jin-Woo to be his wife. Her oppa is confuse while her mother just smile and laugh it off, but her smile didn't reach her eyes. That was the first time she fears her gentle mother.

She shook her head to forget about the event that happened that day. She look back at her phone to see what else the guy that flirt with her oppa do, and it almost chocked her to death.

"MOMMMM!!!!"