Changes

༄-y/n's povThe cold air made me shiver as my 7 year old body was scrunched up to gather heat from my body which I didn't have

-y/n's pov
The cold air made me shiver as my 7 year old body was scrunched up to gather heat from my body which I didn't have.

I was so cold I could barely move and I was outside in the winter with no jacket.

I wish it was morning already, the sun makes it warmer. I then sat in the same position til someone came up to me "oh my god, are you okay?" I heard a woman's voice ask as I slowly looked up and I could see worry present on her face.

She then crouched down by my side as a boy was with her and did the same. "I'll be okay" I said with a quiet voice as the boy got closer and cupped my cheeks and gave me a worried look too.

"Mommy, her cheeks are super cold!" He said while looking at her and she nodded. "Where are your parents?" She asked as I looked down.

They have been gone for awhile.

"I don't know, I came home one day and no one was there" I said and she slightly gasped. "Have you eaten today?" She asked and I shook my head no.

I haven't found food since yesterday.

She then took her scarf off and put it around me "I know that I'm a stranger and that you should be wary of me, but I'm taking you home to get you warm and well fed" she said grabbing my hand and slowly I got up with her.

I slightly smiled because no one has helped me in awhile. The boy then grabbed my hand and I looked at him, he only gave me a smile.

"Well we are going home" he said and I could see his features clearly now in the light, I smiled at his fluffy green hair.

When we finally got to their home, the woman started cooking as the little boy raced to his room to get me blankets.

She then told me to sit on the couch and that's what I did, the boy then stood in front of the couch with blankets and a big smile.

"Here you go!" He threw the blankets on me lightly as he then quickly tucked me in.

"You might have questions and I have answers! My name is izuku Midoriya and this is our home" he said excitedly making me smile.

"And this will soon be yours too! I just hope you'll be able to mind kacchan next door" he said with his hands on his hips but tapped his chin once he mentioned 'kacchan'.

I wonder what type of person he is.

~a few days later

"HAH?! A new quirkless loser?!" An ash blonde shouted at us with his finger pointed in our direction making me raise an eyebrow and izuku frown.

I was on the swings as izuku was explaining his favorite things about his idol All Might with the biggest smile before this kid interrupted us.

"What's the problem?" I asked as the blondes face got more scrunched up and he stomped his way towards us.

"There's no way deku has friends, he's quirkless so if you're hanging out with him that means you are too" he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Kacchan please-" izuku got interrupted by the blonde with a big "SHHH" and a finger to his lips and I gave him the weirdest look.

"I wanna know about the new girl" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Well yes I am quirkless and that doesn't mean anything! Izuku and I can be great on our own" I said sticking my tongue out at him as the blondes palms started sparking.

"Run y/n run!" Izuku said as I hopped out of the swings and ran behind him outta the park.
Yeah it's safe to say that kacchan and I didn't get along very well til many years later...

9 years later~

I sigh as I'm walking home from regular school for the rest of the people who did not want to become heroes, but I'm the only one there without a quirk so it's lonely.

I then got into a weird mood to rush home so I started running and I passed by a certain place really fast, but behind me I heard yelling so I turned around so fast.

Hmm, this is bakugos house.

I then backup and heard the front door slam as Bakugo stomps out and makes his way to where I'm standing but without realizing I'm there.

"Bakugo?" I asked and his head immediately snapped up with a really angered expression on his face causing me to choke on my laugh. "What do you want?" He asked snappily.

"I was just walking home from school which you should also be coming home from now also..?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I stayed home" he said while sitting on the floor leant up again a pillar.

I raised my eyebrow as I sat in front of him. "Can I ask why?" He then looked up at me and shrugged. "I guess, I stayed home because my friends were pestering me again, asking why I can't be easier to work with" he said as I smiled.

"Well didn't you just start working with everyone more a couple months ago? It's not surprising you would snap back into your old self for a bit" I said and shrugged as he kept his attention to me the whole time.

"And please stop being so nasty towards my brother, I know you two have a weird relationship, but he complains to me all of the time" I pouted as he scoffed.

"I can't promise you anything" he said and got up. "You should get to deku before he searches the whole town for you" he said while stuffing his hands into his pockets with a huff and I laughed getting up and brushing my skirt off.

"You should come talk to me more" he said as I squealed with excitement. "The Bakugo katsuki likes talking to me?" he scoffed one more time before going back into the house and I smiled.

If Bakugo and izuku learn to work together, they can become the strongest heroes in history.☞︎

☞︎