"SHE'S ALIVE!"

༄Izuku's pov

Izuku's pov

I walked to the kitchen exhausted and upset. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water.

It's been three weeks, almost four and we don't have any updates on y/n.

Don't cry, be strong for her okay?

I turned on the news since my gut feeling told me to, nowadays it's rare for me to have some feeling there. I sat on the couch lazily looking at the tv which gave me a bit more hope now.

I watched as the latest villain attack gets wrapped up and a brand new headline gets thrown in.

"A young woman has been filmed shooting at three black vans, she suddenly popped out of the cars sunroof and just started shooting causing other cars to crash." The last said as it peaked my interest and they then showed a clip of the woman.

"She almost looks like y/n Midoriya, the same young woman who was reported missing". I felt my heart drop, I felt my energy come back to me.

"SHES ALIVE?!! THATS Y/N!" I said and tears fell down my cheeks and someone barged into my house.

"DEKU! Shes fucking alive" Kacchans voice came to the living room as I got up and he was smiling. "She's fucking alive!" He said and we hugged each other. "You're gonna see her again" we both said and I laughed.

"You bet I will" Kacchan said as we pulled away and I wiped my tears away.

"How do you always get here so fast when y/n news gets updated?" I asked as he chuckled. "It's another talent of mine that you won't have" he smirked and I smiled.

I can tell, hope has surged through him too. "We have found earlier footage of the chase" we heard the lady say and we run to the tv.

They show a clip of y/n being carried by a guy and them stealing a car. "WAIT! That guy, he looks familiar" Kacchan said as I observed him more.

"The scars? The hair? The jacket that was on y/n?" I said as we looked at each other. "Dabi" we both gritted our teeth.

He took y/n? Well it's not that surprising since she's my sister and important to us.

༄Katsukis pov

Theres no way y/n is with dabi? What would he have against her? Why would he take her?

"We need to save her as quickly as possible". I look over at deku who's nodding and now pacing. "Calm down, we will get her and it doesn't matter that she's with dabi. We will always win" I said as he smiled at me.

"We have proof that she's alive. We have proof that she's a fucking badass too" I said and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll make this a promise izuku" I said causing him to look at me once I mentioned his name. "I promise that we will get her back, I don't break my promises" I said as his tears started to get glossy and a tear fell down his cheek.

All I have to do is fill him with hope, without him we wouldn't have a chance to be able to get close enough to save her.

We need him stable throughout this situation. Hold on a little longer y/n, we will save you. ☞︎

 ☞︎