"you're so beautiful!"

༄y/n's pov

༄y/n's pov

"Here's my room, you've never been here before" Dabi said stating the obvious as I looked around.

It's dark, a couple lamps and a bed that had dark blankets on it too.

"I like it even though it's different from mine at home" I flopped on his bed wincing a bit due to my healing wound.

"Thank you for letting me be in here, rooms are usually really private for people" I looked at him as he was already looking at me and I smiled causing him to look away.

Why? Why doesn't he look at me when I smile at him?

"Ooo you have clothes in here" I wiggle my eyebrows as he scoffed. "Why would you wanna look through that? It's all just dark colors" he asked as I got up and stood in front of his dresser

. "Let's see what you're hiding" I said as he leaned up against the wall and I opened the top drawer "it's just shirts" I said and looked at the colors which were either white or black.

"I'm not hiding anything, look through everything if you want" he shrugged as I smirked.

I opened the next drawer and it was his pants "okay these are just black pants, the fabric feels amazing though what the hell?" I said pulling the pair of pants out of the drawer and holding them outwards.

"What are these made out of?" I said and then examined the design which were the same as the ones he was wearing now, I found myself laughing a bit.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked and I shook my head. "You have multiple pairs of these pants?" I asked as he shook his head. "Only three" he defended and I put them back into the drawer and bent over to open the next one.

"Ooooo your underwear drawer" I said as he snapped his head into my direction. "Okay stop before you find something embarrassing" he then quickly joined my side as I was laughing, he was holding my waist as I was swatting at his hands and dug through the drawer til I found neon green boxers.

"What we're you trying to be? A highlighter?" I asked as he then held me against his body still and I was laughing.

"I don't even know where those came from I swear, it's not like I wear them anyways" he defends himself as I laugh even more.

"Oh Cmon it's only a neon color, not too bad" I said as he scoffed. "Then why are you laughing?" He retorted as I calmed down.

"Because I was looking for something more embarrassing, but it wasn't and you were overreacting" I snorted as he chuckled himself.

He then started to genuinely laugh causing me to freeze and look over my shoulder to see him covering his mouth and looking the other way.

HES SO ADORABLE?

He then throws me onto the bed and flops next to me. We turn to face each other and his cheeks are a bit pink from laughing and the corners of his mouth are turned upwards into a small smile as I gasp and get up quickly.

"You're smiling? Yes!" I exclaimed and he moved me to straddle his waist. "No, I'm not. You're seeing things" he rolls his eyes. "Yeah sure, just admit it" I say and he scoffed.

"Admit what?" He asked and I smiled. "That I can make you smile" I said with a proud smirk as he rolled his eyes again.

I then hear thunder crackle and I perk up. "Is it gonna rain?" I ask and get up off him and check out the window to see dark clouds form. "It totally is! Let's go" I run to him and drag him off the bed and outside.

"What are we doing out here?! Are you crazy? We will get soaked!" He exclaimed as the rain started to fall and I laughed. "That's the whole point?!" I said back.

It was now pouring out and I laughed and spun around. "We need to go inside now!" He yelled as I got confused. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked as he looked at me. I then looked at his hair which was turning white.

What the hell? Why is this happening?

"Why is your hair turning white? What the hell dabi?" I asked getting in front of him and ruffled his hair as he grabbed my wrist and I winced a bit causing him to immediately let go.

"This makes no sense, your hair didn't react like this when you saved me from drowning?!" I furrowed my eyebrows confused as he stayed silent. "Why? Answer me! What's going on?" I asked and he slicked his hair back and started to get a bit of the black out of his hair.

"The dye in my hair is not permanent today! I usually dye my hair black but I didn't have any! I used the chalk that we had in the bathroom!" He yelled and I sighed.

"You know, I could've gotten you some" I said as he went quiet and all we could hear was the rain and the thunder.

I then walked closer to him and ran my fingers through his scalp and the black faded quickly. "You're so beautiful dabi!" I cheered as his eyes widened. "Wow, white hair kinda suits you" I said and he immediately kissed me.

The kiss was full of an emotion I didn't ever get from dabi, passion. Now it got sloppy within seconds and we pulled away. "Cmon! Dance with me in the rain" I pulled his hand as he yanked me back in his arms.

"No, I don't dance" he tucked the hair that fell before my face behind my ear as I scoffed. "Just for a little bit" I said and he grunted before twirling me and I laughed.

You're going to destroy my heart aren't you dabi?☞︎