"Your goodbyes"

—dabi's pov༄

dabi's pov

I sat next to toga in a dark room listening to shigaraki tell us his plans. "This is a dangerous mission and you may die" l/n then said as shigaraki finished what he was saying and I rose an eyebrow as she turned to look to me.

"I want to make sure that all of you go through with this to the end. If you are going with us, you should say your goodbyes to your loved ones" she glared at me and walked away.

Why was she looking at me like that?

"So we are going to disrupt the peace for a few days while shigaraki tries to get a group together and break all for one out of confinement. We here are put on the duty to get the pro heroes on scene and injure them as badly as we can?" Toga summaries shigarakis speech as he laughed.

"It's perfect! We have to make more calls and get everyone back here." He said looking between toga and I. Oh god, does this mean? "Yes it means that we're back" I hear a voice call out and I turn around as toga gets up excitedly.

"Toga!" Twice calls out and does a little jog towards her. I then look back at shigaraki who only shrugs and walks away. "Dabi" I heard the voice of compress say next to me as he sits down.

"Well if it isn't compress" I say as the rest gather by us. "I saw that you've been busy, running around with the bosses daughter? How scandalous" he says as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah whatever" I groan. "But, you can't say that you're not happy we're back" I heard spinner say from behind me. "You're probably right" I got up and they looked at me as I walked out.

Say goodbye to your loved ones huh?

I walked into the sun which was just starting to set and I shook my head.

I can't see her, she's with the heroes now.

My body then starts moving on its own towards the direction to y/n's house.

I need to tell her something before I'm gone, after all I never got to open up to her.

It took me awhile to get to her house and I snuck to the back and climbed up. I looked into her window to see if anyone was there and no one was. I groaned as I lifted myself up and through the window after I opened it.

I accidentally tripped and made a huge thud and I cursed to myself. There's no where to hide the door opens and I'm soon met with a confused y/n and another girl coming into the room.

"What the hell?" I heard the girls voice say as y/n just looked at me with shock. "I've come to talk to y/n" I say and get up as y/n gave me a big grin.

She tackled me with a hug and spun me around laughing. "I see, make sure izuku doesn't find out. I'll be in so much trouble" the girl says before leaving the room and shutting the door. "You're back?! And alive!" She takes my hand and examines it then puts it up against her face.

I'm gonna miss this, fuck, no!

I sit on her bed dragging her down with me. "I realized that I never told you something" I say and her eyes full with curiosity. "Who I am" I say and her eyes sparkled. "Are you going to tell me?" She asked excitedly and I nodded yes earning me getting tackled into the bed.

As we lay down I look at all of her features like I'm never going to see them again. "Where do I start?" I asked as she hummed. "My real name is touya" I said as she smiled.

"That's such a pretty name, I like it a lot" I then tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. "And I am a todoroki" I said as her eyes widened. "Really?! So I was right?" She beamed as I nodded.

"Why'd you leave?" She immediately asked as I went quiet. "You don't have to answer that" she trailed off as I put my fingers under her chin and made her look back at me.

"Endeavor is an abusive asshole, treated our family like shit. I'm actually the oldest of the family" I said as she nodded. "The rest are parts I don't want to remember so they'll stay a secret within me for awhile" she cupped my cheeks with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"You're going to die soon aren't you?" She asked and my eyes widened what the hell? "Why else would you finally tell me about yourself?" She laughs and turns her head away from me.

No don't turn your head, look at me, please

"thank you for coming here to say goodbye" she said quietly and turned her head back and her eyes were full of tears. Don't cry, please dont "just know that you'll always have someone that loves you" she sniffled and I immediately brought her in for a hug.

She gripped onto my body tightly and it was like she never wanted to let go. I then felt her body shake and I stroked her hair.

You're so innocent, so kind. I don't know how you fell for someone like me. I think that I fell for her too?

I kissed her forehead and felt an unknown feeling wrap around my heart and never letting go. ☞︎

 ☞︎