"Let's get started"

—dabi's pov༄

dabi's pov

I run around town freely with my comrades as the boss sent us out a few minutes ago to create chaos. Everyone in town were all staring at us and some were running away.

"What do you think we should do first?" Toga asked besides me and I turned my head. "Whatever you want, we are here to create chaos" I answered as she hummed.

"But it's less organized if we don't know what we're doing" compress then butted in and I rolled my eyes. "That's the point" shigaraki then appeared in front of us.

"Let's see how many heroes we can get out here" he then laughed as I looked around seeing everyone smirk.

What are we getting ourselves into?

I then heard a few crashes and I turned to see toga and spinner breaking store windows.

All I could hear was screaming at this point and I looked around and smirked.

I've been wanting to get this all out for awhile now.

I activated my quirk and used it on multiple buildings around me not caring who lives or dies. "Look! We've got company!" Toga cheered out as she pointed to some cops. "I've got some banks to rob! good luck" compress then disappeared after announcing what he was going to do.

"Spinner! We need you to take out the cops and toga! Continue breaking things and make sure the cops can't get away, destroy their cars too!" I called out as they nodded and I looked around seeing the town slowly become destroyed.

I started to think about what I wanted to do next until I heard some explosions in the sky and some curses being called out.

I turn around to see the pro heroes deku and dynamight. "It's so wonderful to see you called out onto the scene!" I called out backing up a bit to separate us.

They then dropped to the ground and landed "we're going to need you to stop before this becomes a bigger problem" dynamight said before getting into a stance and I laughed.

"I'm so sorry pro heroes, I just can't do that" I shrugged my shoulders and lifted my hands into the air. "But I can do this" I then shot my flames at them and they jumped up and dodged it causing me to grunt and furrow my eyebrows.

I then saw green come my way and he kicked at my face but I dodged it and swerved backwards. If that wouldve hit me, I would be on the ground knocked out. "What are your plans anyway!" Deku called out and I smirked.

"To survive this stupid ass mission and take your sister away from you" I lifted my hands again as deku glared at me.

I aimed my fire at them again and they dodged. "It would be really helpful if you would stop dodging!" I yell and climbed up onto a car but soon got knocked down by an explosion going into my side.

"There's no way y/n would ever go with you!" The explosive blonde yelled out and I chuckled.

"You keep believing that" I said before charging at them.☞︎

☞︎

𝖧𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖾𝗍𝗁 シOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara