"Youre crazy?"

༄y/n's pov

y/n's pov

"Your eyes remind me of todorokis, you look like one" I suddenly say as he scoffs.

"No I don't" he puts his arms under his head still looking at the night sky.

It could probably only be three in the morning. I then hear a snap in the forest and we both look at the direction of the sound.

Then we hear two others in different directions. "What the fuck?" I ask as dabi gets up and grabs my clothes and quickly makes it back to me.

"This is supposed to be a private site! What if we literally fucked and gave these people free entertainment" I said as he shushed me and looked around.

We then saw a few unfamiliar faces pop out but dabi seemed a bit tense. "This your new bitch dabi" a tall dude said as I gave an offended look.

"Who are you fucking calling a bitch?" I say as dabi held me back. "Don't get feisty, these people are strong. We made a deal right? I'd never provoke you guys again and you wouldn't take toga" he said as my eyes widened.

These fuckers tried taking toga?

I sat up but dabi kept me down. "We don't have any business with each other anymore." He said as the leader clicked his tongue.

"No you do, that girl you were 7 inches deep inside of, is a l/n. She's the daughter of the scariest woman in the world and that woman took everything from me so I'll take her precious daughter. " he laughed.

"No, you won't" Dabi got up and carried me in his arms as he took off into the forest. "What the fuck is going on!" I yelled out as leaves and branches were hitting me in the head.

"Nothing should be happening that's the problem!" He yelled back and jumped down a mini hill keeping his balance.

I looked behind him and saw men chase after him. We need to get away from them "Dabi! We need a car!" he laughed. "Can you drive? I never learned how" he said and I nodded.

"Don't fucking worry" he ran through the forest deeper and we soon saw streetlights. We took the first car we found and thankfully it turned on with a button and didn't need keys. "What fucking luck is this?!" I laughed as dabi yelled at me to get in.

I got in the drivers seat as dabi got in the passenger, I pulled out of the parking space and immediately sped off. "Oh, We're gonna have fun" Dabi exclaimed as the car was breaking the speed limit.

"You've got vans chasing you" dabi said as I groaned. I swerved in and out of lanes until I got to where I want to be.

I'm going to shoot at them and it's gonna work, I hope. I then opened the sunroof "what the fuck are you doing?" Dabi exclaimed as I laughed and checked the glove department and sure enough there was a gun in it.

I then got out of the seat "take over for me won't you?" I said causing him to panic and take the wheel. "WHAT DID I SAY?" He yelled out as I stood on the cup holder and popped my head out through the roof and aimed my gun at the three black vans.

You're so screwed

I aimed the gun at the drivers seat and pulled the trigger at the van in the middle, it swerved off the road and bumped into more cars, I then stood on the car seat where the shoulders rest to get a better view and I shot the other two windshields as the vans swerved and hit each other.

I took my place back in my seat and took the wheel back. "You're crazy?!" Dabi looked at me with disbelief and I laughed.

"I've always been" I said speeding up and parking the car somewhere random near the base so we have to walk all the way back. "How are you such a good shot" he asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"It could be the amount of games I've played with izuku or the parents I don't know had some kind of precision talent." I said getting out of the car and stumbled a bit until dabi helped me.

"Here" he picked me up as the wind blew the jacket I was wearing which was his.

It was probably now 4 or 5 and toga would be waking up due to her getting used to waking up at this time for school and to get ready. 

We walked through the door and we saw toga on the couch with the tv on as she looks at us and smirks. "You were all over the news y/n" toga said as my eyes widened.

Oh shit, what if izuku sees that. What if katsuki and my friends do also?

"You are fucking badass" she said and I scratched the back of my neck.

Yeah I am?☞︎