"did you two?"

༄y/n's pov

y/n's pov

I yawned and sat up on the couch I slept on once I got back.

I could hear that the tv was on so I figured someone was awake. I looked around and saw toga sitting cross crossed looking bored and I laughed.

"Don't laugh, it's boring being a villain" she huffed and I shook my head.

I looked down at what I was wearing since I was a bit cold and I saw a t-shirt on me with the jacket still there.

"Yeah dabi carried you in and you weren't wearing anything but that jacket" toga said and I snapped my head back to her direction. "Where did you guys even go?" I sighed.

"We went to the forest and I provoked him a bit. We went up on a cliff and he ended up pushing me off it into water to see if I could be trustworthy enough." I explain and toga nodded.

"And you two totally fucked right?" Toga laughed and said teasingly as I averted my eyes and laughed nervously.

She looked back at me confused. "Did you two?" She said before dabi came into the room and cut her off.

"All that is important to know is that I can trust her now" he said and flopped onto the couch with us. "How's your injury y/n?" Toga then asked as I lifted my shirt.

"Surprisingly my stitches didn't rip" I said and dabi pulled the shirt down. "You don't have any shorts on" he looked at me as I squinted my eyes at him.

"And who's idea was it to leave all of my clothes behind huh?" Toga laughed hearing me say that and pointed at us. "You two did have sex! I was right" she giggled as we both looked at her.

"I'm surprised dabi even let you get that close to him, nonetheless get him to strip" she laughed again as my face got warm and I scratched the back of my neck as dabi looked away.

"Count yourself special y/n" dabi said sarcastically as I hit him on the shoulder. "I would like you to know that it was special to me, you were my first" I said and huffed crossing my arms against my chest as he snapped his head in my direction so fast.

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed as my eyes widened. "What?!" I asked as toga and I looked at each other confused.

"You were a virgin and you made me whimper? What the fuck?" He said putting his hands on my shoulders. "You didn't know what you were doing, oh god I can't believe this" he said and laid back on the couch. "Yeah, I should receive a medal for that shit" toga laughed at us and got up.

"I'll be leaving you two" she then ran to her room. "When do you think your wound will be healed?" He asked sitting up.

"Maybe in a week, why?" I rose an eyebrow as he smirked. "I continued last night because the wound didn't hurt. I'm just asking when it will be healed so-" he said but I interrupted him by tackling him to the couch.

"Hey! Get off me" he said trying to lift me off of him but I wasn't budging. "How are you able to keep tackling me, it's not fair." He said as I kept a tight grip on him and laughed.

"It's called having a brother, actually two" I said as he stopped struggling. "I wanted to say sorry about last night, I didn't mean to pry" I tried saying but he shushed me.

"I know that's what you were doing, you're curious and want to know me. I just don't trust people enough to open up to. No one knows me and who I was before" he said as he put a hand on my head.

"You won't be any different" he said stroking my head and playing with my hair as I felt a pain in my chest.

It feels as if I've been rejected? It kinda hurts since I actually do care about him a lot. Would I consider it love? Would i? Maybe, possibly?

"It's nothing personal" he spoke up and I looked at him as he was looking away. "All that's important is that I can trust you enough to call you a friend" I smiled and nuzzled my head into his chest.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He flinched as I laughed. "Nothing, don't worry about it" ☞︎

 "Nothing, don't worry about it" ☞︎