"alright then, brother"

Flashback 4 years ago ༄y/n's pov

y/n's pov

"Izuku! I'm heading out for a bit" I say loudly since he was in the shower.

"Okay!" He said back as loud as I did making me laugh.

I then walked to the kitchen to tell my mom and she smiled and told me to be safe. I put my shoes on and run out of the apartment and down the road.

I stopped to catch my breath and walked the rest of the way. I then turned a corner and laughed seeing Bakugo outside of his house on his phone. "I came back!" I jogged up to him as he looked up at me.

"Nerd, of course you'd come back" he said getting up as I rolled my eyes. "Hey, you're the one who told me to come back. I can just go home" I said and he huffed. "I see you walk home from school all roughed up sometimes" he says as I raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I ask as he scoffed. "Sometimes your legs will have scrapes on them" he said and I interrupted him.

"Oh so you're checking me out?" I wiggled my eyebrows as he glared at me. "No, it looks as if you're getting bullied" he said looking away and I sighed.

"I would know what that looks like" he said as my eyes widened.

Oh yeah, he was so horrible to izuku.

I looked down as he walked in front of me. "Why do you let them do that to you?" He huffed and I laughed. "You don't have any say in the matter" I said as he scoffed and headed back into his house.

"Wait! Bakugo, I'm sorry" he stopped walking and turned around. "I know that you may think I don't care because I was the same way with Deku, but I just want to make sure that shit doesn't happen to you." He says as we make eye contact.

"Just tell me about it" he then walked to my side and sat down bringing me with him. "They do this because I'm quirkless which isn't a surprise." I said and could see bakugos eyes change a bit.

"I fight back, but it ends up being worse for me since I don't know how to fight. I walk home and hope that no one notices the state I'm in and tell my family." I explain as Bakugo slicks his hair back a bit as I stifle a laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asks with a grunt. "Your hair just sticks back up" he then touches his hair again. "Is it soft?" I asked as he scoffed. "You think it's sharp?" He said and I nodded.

"Yes obviously it's soft" he rolled his eyes as I immediately touched his hair and he tried swatting my hand back but I laughed and he eventually gave up. "See, it's soft" he said as I ran my fingers through his blonde hair.

"What does it look like when it's wet?" I then asked as he shrugged. "What do you think it looks like?!" He exclaimed as I flinched. "Shit, sorry" he said then looked away.

"No, it's fine. I forget that you are short tempered, I don't hang around you enough to know when to stop" I scratched the back of my neck. He sighed and looked around "I'm gonna have to teach you how to fight arent I?" He asked with his eyes closed and I perked up.

"Really? Holy shit I'm actually excited" I said and laughed causing him to grab me by the shoulders. "Calm down, you're shaking" he shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well without a quirk Ill probably never be taught how to fight." I said causing him to grunt. "I'm gonna have to talk to your damn brother."

He grumbled before getting up and off the ground. "Or you can talk to your brother" he tapped his chin and nodded his head.

I then got up and stood besides him "you better get home before it gets late, or deku will be wandering all over town" he said as he put his hands behind his head and I laughed at the thought of izuku racing around the city looking for me.

"Alright then, brother" I said teasingly "don't call me that!" He exclaimed as I ran back home ☞︎