"Where are you going?!"

—y/n's pov༄

y/n's pov

Jiro came running in my house as izuku and katsuki ran out. "What the hell is going on?" I exclaimed as she took my arm and the door closed. "There's been an attack in town, once I heard I came over here so they could go on scene" she said hurriedly.

"Do you think it will be on the news?" I called out and she shrugged. "I hope no one is out there at this time".

I then ran into the living room and turned on the tv looking for the news channel, once I got to it I exclaimed for Jiro to come here. I looked at the TV finally and saw blue all over

no, what is he doing?

"I didn't think they would try something so soon!" Jiro exclaimed as she stood by my side. "There's no way" I trailed off watching the television and saw izuku, katsuki, and dabi all fight each other and then other clips of stores and banks being robbed as the places were caught on fire.

I then drop to my knees and shake my head. "I Shouldve kept in mind how crazy dabi was before I fell for him" I then put my hands on my face and sighed. Jiro then called out my name and I looked up at her then she pointed towards the tv.

I looked at the tv and felt my world fall apart. I saw dabi yell out and fall to the ground as katsuki attacked him. "No!" I felt my limbs move and get up without thinking.

"Where are you going!?" Jiro yelled out as I took off out of the house running into the door as I ran out. I felt the wind blow into my hair as I sprinted into town.

I don't know what I'm doing! I don't know why I'm moving! I just have to make it to him. I have to! I can't let him die.

I see traces of fire and broken glass appear on the road and I quicken my pace. I look at the burning buildings and hear so much ruckus.

My heart starts to beat faster and faster. I heard katsukis and izukus voice into the distance and panic as I see izuku hold katsuki back but he rips out of izukus grip.

no! No! NO!

I start sprinting as I see Bakugo leap forwards and raise his hand towards dabi. Once I got close enough I jumped on dabi and felt heat go onto my back.

I yelled out as I heard the explosion behind me and felt it burn me. I then felt arms wrap around me hurriedly and hear a gasp. "Why are you here?!" He called out as he took one of his hands and smoothed my hair back.

"I couldn't afford to see you die" I say with a lazy smile. "Kacchan! Oh my god! Y/n!" Izuku called out and my eyes watered as the pain started to kick in as the adrenaline that was pumping through my veins was slowly fading.

He sat me in his lap as his legs spread and held me against his chest. "You didn't want me to die but you being out here just says you're a hypocrite!" He yells showing so much worry and panic surprising me, he's never shown this, ever! "Y/n! Are you crazy! What are you doing!" I heard katsukis voice yell out and I only smiled at dabi.

My eyes then got heavy and I tried shaking it off as my back was hurting, the pain was so bad. "You shouldn't have done that! Oh my god! What am I going to do!" Dabi yelled out as I put a finger to his mouth.

"Calm down, it's okay" I said and closed my eyes. "Atleast you get to live, don't worry, I'm not mad, I'm not mad because I love you." I said feeling the life drift out of me a bit more as dabi held me tighter.

"Don't go! If you fucking go I won't forgive you! Fuck! Y/n!" I heard him yell out and I opened my eyes with all of the strength I had in me.

"Fuck, I love you y/n! Please I love you. Don't leave" he called out as I smiled before I drifted to sleep.

I'm just happy that he said he loved me before I died.☞︎

☞︎