"You're awake?!"

༄y/n's pov

y/n's pov

I opened my eyes and saw bright lights and a white ceiling.

I  look around and see that I was in a hospital room? I try sitting up but it hurt so bad so i laid back down.

"Calm down, you don't want to rip your stitches" I heard a lady's voice say as she walked through the door.

She stepped closer to my bed and I finally saw her, it was the same woman from before. "Ah welcome back.

We found you in the girls arms after you passed out due to the pain and blood loss." She then sat down in the chair besides the bed. "Why did you save me? Even after I disrespected you" I asked as she laughed.

"Oh honey, I get disrespected every day so words don't hurt me anymore and plus you did have every right to be angry with me." She crossed her legs and gave me a shrug.

"Even if you are quirkless, you're pretty brave. I also had to save you because you remind me of someone I used to know" she clicked her tongue and then sighed.

"If I didn't save you I'm pretty sure your boyfriend would've lit the world on fire" she said exaggerating a bit as I rolled my eyes.

"As if he would do something like that for me, he's closed off and mysterious. It seems like he doesn't really care for ones feelings." I said as she rose a brow and crossed her arms.

"Even if he's crazy or emotionless, you've picked at something deep within his heart. He probably keeps making excuses to keep you around, but just remember that you can't fall in the end. Villains end up hurting people unintentionally too."

She  got up and left the room and not even seconds later toga came rushing in. "You're awake?! Oh my god you're okay" she sighed in relief as she sat in the chair and dabi stood by her side.

"I'm sure you got blood on my jacket" dabi sighed as I rolled my eyes and looked down to see his jacket on top of me.

"If there was, I don't think the doctors would let me have it right now" I have a smug smirk as he shook his head. "You have no idea as to how much you freaked me out" toga exclaimed as I turned to look at her.

"Yeah she was pacing all night" dabi scratched the back of his neck as I frowned. "Anyways, we are taking you home today so I want you to get used to walking.

I don't trust the people here except shigaraki." Dabi stepped closer to the bed as he slowly moved me up as I groaned.

"You're so stupid, getting shot just because you saw me" he grunted as I glared at him. "I didn't ask to be shot okay? Now just help me up" I then get yanked out of bed and I yell out.

"What the fuck! My stitches could rip you idiot!" I snatch my arm out of his grip as toga puts her arm around me and I sigh as he rolls his eyes.

"You need to calm down, you've been on edge ever since she's got shot and I don't know if it's because of this place or that you are mad that you got even a bit worried" toga said as dabi walked out the room.

"You're affecting him, y/n" I looked at toga and sighed. "Cmon, let's just leave" I start to walk out of the room with togas help.

"Awe you're leaving already? I hope you'd stay" the lady's voice came up from behind us. "Yeah I'm sorry, we need to go back home and work on stuff that we need to finish" toga said while she stood up straight and repositioned my arm on her shoulder.

"Alright, come back when your stitches rip" she winked at me as I furrowed my eyebrows. When? Toga helped me limp all the way outside to where dabi was sitting at against a railing.

"Took you guys long enough" he said impatiently. "Have you ever been shot and needed stitches which could possibly rip?" I said looking straight at him as he tilted his head.

"No, but have you suffered your body going through excruciating pain due to your quirk? Oh you're quirkless, Sorry" he said and turned around as I scoffed.

"Yeah I'm gonna have to talk to him" I looked at toga as she raised an eyebrow.

"Good luck with that one." She said starting to walk again so I had to walk too. ☞︎

 ☞︎