"No! No!"

—no one's pov ✌︎︎

no one's pov ✌︎︎

Dabi shook y/n desperately trying to wake her up. Bakugo looked at dabi in disbelief as Midoriya ran over to y/n's body and started to panic.

Once they all realized that she wasn't coming back Midoriya started to cry and dabi yelled out in pain. "No! No" Midoriya said on the ground besides y/n. Bakugo stood besides Midoriya and dropped to his knees.

"I killed her?" He said quietly as they looked at him and glared. "It's all your fault! It's your fault! It's your fault!" Midoriya started punching bakugos chest and then soon gripped his hero costume and rested his head against his chest and cried.

"She's dead! She's gone" he said as Bakugo only stayed in the same position. Dabi then cradled the body closer to him and tucked the hair that fell in front of her face behind her ear.

"You really were just another victim" he said and rested his forehead against hers and rocked back and forth. A knife then flew by their heads and a blonde landed besides dabi.

"Why haven't you been doing anything?" The girls voice said as she looked at the heroes. Toga then looked at dabi and looked down to the person in his arms. "Y/n! Why is she here?" She said then got closer to y/n.

"What happened to her" she poked y/n and got confused. "She's dead toga, she's gone" Dabi looked away as toga poked y/n again. "No shes not, there's no way, you promised me that you would keep her alive so this joke isn't funny anymore!" She yelled out as tears formed in her eyes and she shook her head.

"She was our home dabi! She meant a lot to us" she said with tears falling down her cheeks and put her hands on her legs looking down.

"A home that we weren't privileged to keep" dabi said as he could feel a drop of blood roll down his cheek, the only person who has made dabi feel something was now dead and he could barely believe it.

Living a life in both worlds is not something you'll come out alive from doing

-6 months later

The heroes were now fixing the town up and having a good time while doing it. As everyone built, they bonded over the win against the villains.

After they lost their two main people their plan fell apart and the villains weren't happy about it.

The lov went to hide in the shadows and the l/n's went back to building their world again. Y/n's mom was not to happy to find out that her daughter has died because of love. That's not what she wanted for y/n, at all.

Midoriya and Bakugo mourned the death over their sister and Bakugo felt more guilty than the other.

He wished that he could apologize for everything that he said, but y/n knew that he didn't mean what he said so she wasn't mad at him, if only he knew that.

"Cmon guys!" Denki's voice was heard throughout the town echoing as everyone followed behind him laughing.

"The sunset is just so beautiful!" He exclaimed as Jiro slapped him on the shoulder. "Slow down dumbass" she yelled out and caught her breath since Denki was running.

"Hurry up before the sun sets! It's y/n's birthday! She will be mad if we don't visit her before the day ends" he says tauntingly as kirishima laughed. "You have a point, we don't want her haunting us" he said ruffling his own hair as Bakugo huffed.

"Well denkis right, we should be going faster" Midoriya patted bakugos shoulder laughing. "We were busy all day, it's time to relax and enjoy this day Kacchan! Y/n would love to spend her birthday in bed." He had the biggest grin on his face as uraraka smiled noticing that Midoriya was Finally happy after his sisters death.

Once they made it to her grave they saw a figure run away, todoroki tried to capture them but Midoriya held them back.

"Don't worry about them" he said and looked away from todoroki, he knew deep down who that person was.

Moments before the heroes came, dabi was there for hours.

He was telling her how much he actually missed her and it surprised himself. He finally admitted his feelings a bit too late. "Funny, it took your death to confirm my feelings huh? I'm sorry y/n, you deserved better than this." He then snapped his head away and heard multiple voices.

"It's time I leave, just know I love you" he scoffed and kissed his index and middle finger before placing it on her name that was carved in the gravestone, 'y/n midoriya'.

"I hope I get to see you again and maybe next time I'll be able to tell you I love you before you go" ☽

Hiraeth: a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past