"Go home"

༄y/n's pov

y/n's pov

A few days passed and I had a lot of good moments with dabi, but some other were debatable.

We were now at the place before where I got stitched up and now I'm getting the stitches removed. I tapped my foot nervously against the ground waiting for the doctor to come.

"Calm the fuck down" Dabi snapped and me causing me to get confused. "I don't know who you think you're talking to dabi, but there's a reason my school bullies left me alone for the rest of my school years." I said and he nodded.

I rolled my eyes and the doctor appeared right in front of me causing me to Yelp.

My god, just fucking scare me like that.

"Y/n? Come with me, we will be in and out before you know it" the doctor said and I got up with dabi behind me and they lead us into a room and then left. "What kind of doctors office is this?" Dabi said looking around and I sat down in a chair.

A few moments later after examining the room we see the lady from awhile ago come in. "Nice to see you again, y/n" she said and I nodded. "Nice to know that you didn't rip your stitches." She said and I sighed.

"I trust that your boyfriend over here didn't do anything?" She said as dabi turned his head and I shook mine.

"No, nothing." I chuckled nervously as she rose an eyebrow. She placed the tray she had on the table besides where I was sitting and I started to get nervous.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit. My quirk allows people to not feel pain so I was a great help on the battlefield" she said and patted my shoulder.

Yeah but I wasn't awake when you put the stitches in me!

I then lifted my shirt as instructed to do so. "Yeah we are gonna have to put you on that chair over there, it kind of looks like a table, but it's not. If you could can you help her" she said gesturing towards dabi as he grabbed my hand and lifted me bridal style and set me down carefully.

The tray of tools were sat besides me as I look to dabi for reassurance and he shrugs.

Well that helped, thanks dabi.

I sat there for a few minutes waiting for her to start when she suddenly said that she was done. "You're done?!" I exclaimed as I looked down and the stitches were out.

"I did say that my quirk was useful" she chuckled before dabi walked to my side. "Yeah that's a nasty scar" he said looking at mine.