"i actually hate it"

༄dabi's pov

dabi's pov

I heard y/n scream that she can't swim after I pushed her.

I walked away from her falling body, but then stopped once I couldn't hear faint splashing at the bottom.

Is she really going to drown?

I run back to the edge to check if she's come back up. "Fuck!" She hasn't come back up yet.

I grunt before jumping off the cliff myself. I'm soon met with the cool water which stings my skin, I see y/n's body in the water but slowly floating to the top.

She's still got air in her lungs.

Despite how bad my scars were hurting right now, I swam to grab her body before she lost anymore air. I finally reached her body and started to pull her up and swam with her in my arms to the shallow part of the water so she can float.

I gasped once I came up for air because it was leaving my lungs fast. "What am I supposed to do?!" I check her pulse and it's faint. I then realized, I can get the water out of her lungs.

I immediately lowered my head towards hers and opened her lips as I started to preform mouth to mouth on her.

After I few seconds I felt her arms wrap around my neck and start to kiss me and I kiss back. Her lips are so sweet, so soft and delicate, I need more. I deepened the kiss as I slid my tongue into her mouth and feeling her gasp.

Our tongues were now intertwined, I then nibbled on her lip causing her to whine as I felt my pants tightening more than they were already.

She then pulled at my hair with the shock of me nibbling at her lip causing me to moan a bit into the kiss.

I felt my lips become sore, she pulled away so I started to kiss down her jawline and neck. "Dabi, Mhm what are you doing?" She quietly said as a whimper escaped her lips.

"You're driving me crazy, more than I already am. I don't like it y/n, I actually hate it. This kiss made me realize I need all of you." I say as she gulped and made eye contact with me.

"What's stopping you?" She whispered getting closer to me as I smirked and brought her onto shore☞︎