"GET DOWN!"

༄y/n's pov

y/n's pov

We were all split up, thankfully us three were still together but had the guy that held me down is with us too so it kept me on edge.

"What are we supposed to be looking for?" I asked "well we are supposed to be looking for any guys that are carrying boxes of shit that's ours" the guy said as I looked at dabi and he rolled his eyes.

We then heard a door slam open and an alarm echo throughout the building.

Fuck! Did someone get caught? Goddamnit!

"Here everyone take a gun" the guy handed us all a pistol as I looked at him weirdly. "Or they can use their quirks?" I said as the guy just looked at me and took their guns back except mine.

"What's a gun going to do on quirks anyways?" I asked as he hushed me and saw people pile into the room, the guy got up and then started shooting at the men who barged in.

Some got shot but the rest didn't. I looked around and saw that dabi and toga were brought into a fight.

It's better that I stay here right?

I then felt the back of my shirt get yanked and I hit my head. They then swung at my face and I dodged causing them to punch the ground. "Fuck!" They called out as I laughed.

I got up and got into a fighting stance, he tried swiping at my feet but I jumped up and landed a hit straight on his face.

He stumbled backwards as I punched the guy more until he caught my fist and landed one on my face also.

I then got really mad and picked the gun up and aimed it at the guy and shot him in the thigh. He yelled out as he sat on the floor and groaned.

I kicked his face and knocked him out. I looked around and saw a guy run away with a case so I aimed the gun straight at his hand and shot.

He immediately dropped the case and yelled out also. "Holy shit! Straight through his hand?!" I heard dabi exclaim as he grabbed the case and looked at me and once he did I got distracted

"GET DOWN NOW!" He called out and I immediately got shot and fell to the floor.

"Fuck!" I cursed and immediately applied pressure to the wound.

I then saw the guy light up blue as dabi crouched to my side. "Shit! She's hurt badly! You're hurt badly!" He said as toga came to my side and the gunshots died down a bit.

Dabi then took his jacket off and tore a piece of his shirt off and wrapped it around my abdomen. "Shit it's not enough" he said as toga then tore a sleeve off of her cotton jacket and wrapped that around my abdomen. "Is that enough! Tell me!" She said almost panicking.

"For now! We need a doctor! Fuck" he cursed before looking back at the bullet wound. "Are we going to have to let her go?" Toga said with a tear roll down her cheek.

"We don't have a doctor toga! We obviously have to" he said and picked me up but I grabbed his jacket before he stood up.

Why does being shot hurt so damn much? I want to close my eyes and sleep the pain away.

"Don't close your eyes! Don't die y/n" toga exclaimed as they both ran together and out of the building.

"Here toga, you take her. No one knows that you're a villain so you won't get caught suspicious" he said handing me over to toga who could actually carry me and he put the jacket over my body.

"You're getting too soft" I said with a smile. "You don't know what you're talking about" he said before running back into the building.

I felt my body being moved around before I fell asleep.☞︎

☞︎