"Slow the hell down!"

༄Izukus pov~

༄Izukus pov~

I run around the city from person to person asking if they have seen my sister and show them a picture of her before she hit kidnapped.

"Deku! Slow the hell down!" I heard the explosive blondes voice call from behind me as I stop.

"I can't! She's been around here and she's alive! I can't stop now" I said as Kacchan landed besides me and he huffed. "I know that you're frustrated! We all are too!" He yells out.

"We won't find her if we over exhaust ourselves!" He adds before I glare at him. "We won't find her if we take breaks!" I then say back to him as he grabs me by the shoulders.

"Shut up!" He says before we argue for a few more minutes til someone stops us and we look at them.

They are tall and built but has bandages all over them. "Y/n Midoriya huh? Yeah she got us into a lot of trouble with our boss. She's one hell of a shot, killed all of our drivers that night" he said before I squint at him.

"Can you tell us what happened that night" I asked as he nodded. "Why are you so willing to tell us information?" Kacchan said before I hushed him.

"I personally don't have anything against you guys, my boss does." He says before he shakes his head and sighs.

What kind of shit did y/n do that a whole ass boss is coming after her?

"Our boss had us spy on her that day before she got away. We were watching as her and that villain dabi argued in the forest first before she ran away because he snapped on her and they both were at the top of a cliff where water was under" he said as my eyes widened.

"She can't swim! Did he push her?" I asked as his eyes widened and nodded. "She's alive, he saved her from drowning. They both then did something that I don't want to repeat" he said and I looked at Kacchan as he looked at me, "they WHAT?" I exclaimed as I went to jump on the guy but Kacchan held me back.

"Look, I'm just here to tell you what happened" he said and Kacchan hummed. "Yeah we shouldn't be hurting him, fucking hell" he grunted before letting me go.

"Our boss then confronted them and they took off. We got into a car chase then she shot at us and escaped" the man finished explaining as I started to pace. "So there's definitely other people after her now" I said as Kacchan sighed.

"Do you know where she's hiding out at?" I asked as the man shook his head. Damnit why can't I ever get a solid lead? "It's most likely near where you guys live since the car was found 10 minutes away from here" the man then said as my eyes widened.