"Stop throwing me around!"

༄y/n's pov

y/n's pov

I woke up with a blanket over me and a pillow under me since I was on the floor again.

I got confused because I know I didn't grab these things but shook my head and got up.

I walked out of the room not seeing anyone and I looked around to see if anyone was coming.

This could be a really bad idea or a good one.

I then tip toed to get the the front door, but the floorboard creaked and I almost cursed out loud.

I heard someone come out of their room and I tensed up, "what did I say about you leaving?" The voice said behind me so I turned around quickly.

"Okay I'm sorry I'll sit on the couch and be good" I said looking at dabi while he glared at me.

He walked up to me and grabbed my wrist "okay alright" I said before he sat me on the couch and he sat besides me with his arms crossed.

"We can both sit and look at that door, the one that grants your freedom" he said patting my shoulder as I sighed. "I just have one request" I said as he gestured for me to continue.

"Stop throwing me around!" I huffed as he shrugged. "Fine, I won't throw you around anymore just don't make more plans about escaping me" he harshly said as I squinted my eyes looking forward.

"So what am I supposed to do? As you can see I don't have my belongings" I asked irritated and he let out a big sigh.

"We can watch the news, I bet your name will be all over it. Or not, who knows?" He said before mumbling something else.

He then turns the tv on as I sit there anxiously.

will I be on the news? What would his reaction be if I even was?

A lady appeared on tv as it showed a picture of me in the background. "We have a missing persons report, y/n Midoriya the sister of pro hero deku. She went missing two days ago and there hasn't been a sighting since, if you have seen her or when you do, please report it to the police as quickly as possible."

Dabi turned the tv off and it was quiet again as my eyes were widened, he then grabbed my chin and turned my head to look at him.

"Well, it seems like your family really does love you" he smirked before letting go of my chin.

We were turned our heads since we heard a door open and a blonde came out. "Oh! Y/n you're awake?" Toga said as she happily walked her way towards us.

"You can finally tell me more about yourself, you fell asleep really early last night" she sat down besides me.

"I guess i have to in order to get comfortable here, I'm not leaving any time soon" I sighed "what do you want to know?" I asked as she tapped her chin and hummed.

"Do you have parents?" She asked as I felt slight pain in my chest. "No, I don't know what happened to them, they were gone one day" toga frowned hearing about what happened.

"Well everyone here doesn't have parents anymore so you'll fit right in" she said and smiled making me give her a slight smile. "How did dabi even find you anyways?" She asked as I squinted

"you see, I was getting attacked I guess, but the guy and dabi knew each other and he just killed the guy  and next think I knew was that I was getting knocked out" the two besides me let out a little laugh.

"It wasn't that funny when I was getting choked" I huffed as toga giggled besides me and I closed my eyes.

Wherever you are izuku, I hope you find me soon.☞︎

☞︎