"Wake up!"

—y/n's pov༄

y/n's pov

I hear a bunch of noise downstairs walking me up before someone barged into my room and yelled "wake up!" Then pulled my sheets off.

"What's the big idea?" I asked sleepily as I looked at the figure hovering over me.

Dabi?!

I rub my eyes and the figure was actually todoroki who was smiling. "Welcome home, y/n" he said making me smile a bit too.

"You have an explosive blonde downstairs waiting for you" he said causing me to laugh and so I headed downstairs with him.

"Katsuki" I saw him and he turned around hearing my voice and he smiled and immediately trapped me in a hug.

"You brat! Why didn't you listen to me?" He said as I laughed. "I'm sorry, I didn't think I would get kidnapped." I sighed and he let me go looking irritated. "Yeah about that! What did you and dabi do?!" He exclaimed as I hid my face and looked away.

"You didn't really?" He said and I continued to be quiet. He then groaned as I laughed nervously. "Yeah onto another topic please!" I exclaimed as he nodded.

"Tell me you fought back when you got taken" he put his hands on my shoulders as I nodded. "Obviously" I lifted my shirt and showed him my scar from getting shot.

"Holy shit! Where'd you get that?!" He then touched the scar as I swatted his hand away and he held his hand rubbing it. "I got shot, it was painful" his eyes widened. "SHOT?!" He yelled as everyone went quiet.

"You said shot?" Izuku stopped by my side and crossed his arms as everyone looked at me with concern. "Yeahhhh, I got shot because I was distracted" I said scratching my neck.

"Haha! That's so cool" Denki said leaping over to me and looking at the scar. "Don't encourage dangerous behavior!" Jiro smacked his head and shook hers. "I saw you all over the news though, you looked cool" she smiled and I laughed.

"I can't believe you got shot" izuku exclaimed and started to shake my shoulders. "Calm down, I'm fine now" I said while he was shaking me and he then stopped.

"We raised a badass" katsuki said punching izukus shoulder. "You only trained me, mom raised me" I rolled my eyes as katsuki huffed. "Yeah whatever you say y/n" he grumbled and I laughed.

"Well we are just glad you're back" todoroki walked up to us and put his arms around katsukis and izukus shoulders. "Isn't that right Bakugo" todoroki teased as katsuki glared at him. "That is right, icyhot" he then shrugged todorokis arm off his shoulder and I smiled.