"Lets go"

༄Y/n's pova couple days later

Y/n's pov
a couple days later

"Get up! Cmon it's the afternoon!" I heard a voice snap me out of my sleep so I got up and groaned.

The figure then crouched before me and waved their hand in front of my face. "Guess what? You're finally going out with me today" dabi said as I looked at him confused.

"We are getting your clothes" I then squinted my eyes at him as he shrugged. "You don't really want to be wearing the same clothes everyday do you?" He patted my cheek as I rolled my eyes.

"Well you do it, don't you?" I remarked as he furrowed his brows.

So he doesn't think I'm funny.

"Just get up" he walked out of the room as I finally stood up and stretched.

Sleeping on the ground is comfortable but not at the same time, I can feel my back problems arise.

I then walk out of the room I was sleeping in and saw dabi on the couch looking around like he hasn't seen the place before.

It was kinda cute, but he then looked at me and got up.

He walked towards me and grabbed my forearm and we then left the "base" as he calls it.

I squinted due to the sun being out and I haven't seen it in awhile. "So now tell me the directions to your house." He looked at me as I looked both ways. "Yeah I don't know where we are dabi" I said causing him to sigh and he brought me out onto the sidewalk to look at the street name.

It was actually pretty close to where I lived. "Are you confident on having me leave the base? What if my family finds me?" He rolled his eyes causing me to laugh.

I then lead him in the direction of my house, we got a weird look from one of the people passing by and suddenly I felt hope surge in me,

I might get to see izuku again.

"Don't be too confident y/n, she was looking at my scars." He said crushing the hope I had in me.

As we walked onto my street I started to get nervous, we finally got to my house and once we walked in the door was unlocked which confused me.

I looked around and no one was there. We then headed upstairs to my room, I opened the door quietly and sighed in relief that no one was there.

I quickly grabbed a bag out of my closet and stuffed clothes in it while dabi sat on my bed and looked around.

"It's grey and dark green" he suddenly said as I looked at him who was already looking at me. "Yeah. It reminds me of izuku." I said and he nodded.