"DEKU!"

Flashback two days ago༄Midoriyas pov

Midoriyas pov

I hear knocking on my door...wait is it banging? I then shot up out of bed confused after hearing "DEKU!" Yelled and raced to the front door, I opened it and saw kacchan even though it didn't look that light out.

He then walked in quickly and searched my house. "Kacchan, what are you doing? It's like 6 in the morning?!" I said to him as he raced to the guest room.

He then came back into the main room as I was rubbing my eyes and yawned.

"Where the fuck is she!" He said loudly as I looked at him confused. "Who? What's going on?" I asked as his eyes glared me down.

"Y/n! Your sister! Where is she? Did she come back to your house after the event?" He asked quickly as my eyes widened causing him to stop talking and his eyes to widen too.

"She didn't come back here! Is she at her house!?" I asked panicked as he shook his head. "No! That's why I'm here!" He was now panicked more than before.

"What the hell! Is there any other place she would go?" I asked as was pacing.

"No! I don't know!" He exclaimed as we then both left the house to make a missing person report. We barged into the police station "we would like to make a missing person report!" I said frantically as the lady there looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but i can only make a report after a person has been missing for 48 hours." She placed the papers in her hand into a folder.

"We can't wait that long! We need to find her now!" Kacchan exclaimed as the lady only looked up at the both of us.

"Aren't you two pro heroes? Who can find people on their own without any help as dynamight once said himself and made the police seem like people who are under him. If you want this report so bad make one yourself and if not, come back within the 48 hours" she said as he looked like he was about to explode at any moment.

"You want to know why I said the police were below me? I'm not a coward like you, I also do things a lot better than you guys will. I will find her and laugh in your guys face when I do"

Kacchan said with a glare and his voice becoming threatening, he then slammed the door open and left.

"I understand that you guys have a tough job as it is, but I would not like for you guys to make an enemy out of us." I said as I headed out and started my search for y/n.

I headed to my home and started making posters as quickly as possible.

I then heard multiple people come into my house. "Deku, I got help!" I heard Kacchan say as I turned around and saw kirishima, Denki, jiro, uraraka and todoroki.

I smiled and thanked them as they waved me off. "Don't thank us, we are also her friends too" kirishima said while sitting down besides me.

"We will do all that we can to find her" Jiro said besides Kacchan. "Alright Jiro and I will search the city and some abandoned places for y/n while you guys make  the posters and after that split up and search, we will all meet up here at 5" Kacchan said before running out the front door with Jiro.

I sighed while looking down at the paper as someone put their hand on my shoulder "I promise that we will all find her" I looked up at todoroki who had a small smile and I gave one back.

He then sat down with us to make the rest of the posters and we headed out to hang them around town.

We all split up and looked in dark street corners or random buildings and stores. We also asked around town to see who has seen her.

We all came back to the house upset that we wasted five hours and hasn't found anything. Denki then bursted into my house breathing heavily trying to catch his breath.

"Denki? What's going on?" I asked concerned as he ran to the table where we were all sitting at. "I HAVE A LEAD! There's this guy I found in an alleyway farther down the road where the event was held.

I knocked on all of the apartment doors until this one man opened the door and said he heard some suspicious activity going on outside, he reported it but nothing else happened so no one looked into it. He said two guys were there and a girl.

The bigger man was attacking the girl while the other burned him to a crisp and crouched down to talk to the girls before knocking her out!" He spoke and then took a deep breath.

"That's amazing Denki!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Yeah it really is, we all couldn't find anything.

" I said feeling more encouraged. "We have a chance at finding her!"

Kacchan gave a smirk before we all cheered.☞︎

☞︎