"well what do we have here?"

-3 years later, y/n is now 19༄Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

"Y/n!" I heard the voice of my brother exclaim over all of the chatter.

I laugh seeing him excited and he attacked me with a hug. "Oof! Okay izu calm down" I said as he laughed and let go.

"I'm sorry, it's just a really big day for the both of us" he said as katsuki joined our side. "And I hope you're talking about me" he gave a tiny scowl at us as I laughed at him.

"Yes katsuki, tonight is both an important night for you two. Last year you two became pro heroes almost beating hawks' record! How does it feel?" I asked as izuku gave a big smile and katsuki shrugged.

"Oh come on, be more excited katsuki" I said as he scoffed. "Yeah I would be if only he didn't become pro with me" he said rolling his eyes as we laughed and katsuki gave a small smile.

"Yeah I'm still salty deku" he said as izuku shrugged and katsuki walked off. "Yeah what an interesting partner you've got there izu" I said as he only laughed and held his arm out for me to hook it with mine and so I did with a smile and shook my head.

We then sat at a big table full of pro heroes including katsuki. "Ahhh here's the man" I heard hawks' voice coming from besides me say as izuku sat down.

"Oh hello hawks, how are you doing" izuku said as the pro hero only smirked.

"I'm doing well, I hope you are too" he said and shrugged as I sighed. "And hello again y/n Midoriya" hawks said causing me to turn and look at him.

I waved at him with a smile "hi hawks, I hope you don't have to save me from another building blowing up" I said causing him to chuckle.

"And if it does I'll be there" he said and I nodded. The lights then dimmed as we saw a few announcers go up to the stand on the stage.

Tonight is going to be a drag.

I sighed and drowned out the rest of the night and only clapped when I saw izuku and katsuki go up and get congratulated.

People then started leaving little by little and soon it was my turn. "Izuku, I'm gonna leave I think I've had my share of heroes for awhile" I said causing him to laugh.

"Well you better say goodbye to kacchan before you leave" he said giving me a hug and I laughed.

I walked away looking for katsuki and smiled when I found him surrounded by heroes.

Once he saw me he immediately walked towards my way and I laughed. "Are you tired of the heroes too?" I asked as he nodded. "Well I'm going to leave, it was nice seeing you though katsuki" I said as he gave a small smile and brought me in for a hug.

I hugged back and smiled before we parted "wait are you sure you're going to be okay walking home?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes I'm sure, you probably have a lot more business with heroes tonight so you won't be able to walk me home anyways." I said as he chuckled. "Yeah you're right, be safe y/n I don't want to see your name pop up in the news" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"I can fight, you and izuku taught me remember" I said and he rolled his eyes. "I'll be fine, goodnight katsuki" I reassured him and left.

Yeah but I wish I didn't have to wear heels though, this shit sucks.

I walked down the streets which weren't busy since it was a Monday night, I then passed an alleyway and was snatched and soon thrown to the ground.

"Well what do we have here?" The figure had a deep voice and I looked around confused.

"If it isn't y/n Midoriya" they said again as I felt fear creep down my spine. "How the fuck do you know my name?!" I asked as they only laughed.

"You're so stupid! Do you not realize that your brother and best friend are both pro heroes? It's easy to get info on you if you have the right person" they said and then quickly got on top of me as I tried kicking them but it didn't work.

"Now you're going to come with me as a hostage until I get the money I need" they said and I can tell they are smirking.

What the hell? How did this happen?

I scowl at them and take my index finger and middle finger and immediately stick them into their eyes as they yell out and I push them off of me and I get up to run away but I'm soon yanked back to the ground, they start to kick my side causing me to cough and they get back on top of me as they start to choke me.

I then realized I had a tiny knife strapped to my thigh and I struggle to get it, once I got it I took it out but then soon heard more footsteps and the guy stopped choking me to see who was there.

"Look at what I have stumbled upon" the new voice said and I looked back to see another tall figure.

Fuck! I'm fucked!

"Well if it isn't teyo" they said and the person on top of me got off. "It's you! Dabi, fucker you took my money" they said as the other only laughed.

"Yeah and you have information on me that no one else does and now I'm happy that this girl stumbled in here" they said before a blue light emitted behind me as I sat up trying to catch my breath.

I coughed a bit as I sighed before seeing the person light up in flames as I gasped.

Oh fuck I'm dead, im so sorry katsuki.

I closed my eyes hearing the sizzle of flesh and footsteps come near me. "Are you really y/n Midoriya?" The person asked and I opened my eyes to see a guy crouched in front of me with his head tilted and a sadistic smile on his face.

I gulped and nodded. "Oh I'm so going to have fun with you" he said before raising his fist and knocking me out.☞︎

☞︎