"I could kill you"

༄y/n's pov

y/n's pov

I heard whispering before I woke up confused. Then the two looked at me as they heard me shuffling on the couch.

"Damnit you woke her up" toga said before dabi rolled his eyes. "What's going on?" I said yawning.

"So shigaraki has met some new people and he told me to bring you since he hasn't met you yet but I don't want to bring you" dabi looked at me seriously.

"Just bring me, I'm a shield for you right?" I raised an eyebrow at his silence.

"Towards the heroes yes, but towards the villains, no. The villains will actually kill you y/n" toga said seriously too.

Now i feel nervous.

"Just bring me, it would be lonely here anyway" I shrugged my shoulders as the place went silent.

"If things go wrong I can fight too you know?" I sighed as they looked at each other before looking back at me.

"You're the key to my master plan so you're kind of important to keep alive y/n!" He exclaimed as I started to get irritated.

"Okay! I understand? Just let me go" I said before he huffed and replied "you'll regret this".

He then left me with toga. "Ignore him, I know that you can possibly protect yourself. Just be careful" she said as I nodded.

"Well I'm going to ask you questions" I nodded letting her continue. "You have two brothers right? How did they treat you?" She sat besides me and had all of her attention focused on me.

"They are the best people to protect you. I can always rely on them" I said before she suddenly said "you can rely on me now" she said smiling as I laughed and nodded.

"Okay, make that a promise" I smirked and she returned it. "Of course" I then started talking again.

"Katsuki was a little shit before he started to grow up. He was actually really mean, but he showed that he cared in his own way. Once, he beat the shit out of my ex boyfriend once he heard about him cheating on me." I said laughing causing her to laugh too.

"And izuku, he's been my brother since I was 7. His mom originally found me on the street after my parents left and I've called them family ever since. Izuku is really scary when provoked, he doesnt care if anyone says bad things about himself, but if anyone says anything about me, he would find them and it wasn't that pretty" I said squinting my eyes before dabi came into the room.