"I wont kill you, yet"

༄y/n's pov

y/n's pov

I immediately opened my eyes and looked around, I then noticed that I'm on cold floor and shiver a bit.

I tried moving around but I couldn't and so I gave up but not without a scowl being planted on my face.

The door then opened and soon someone was crouched besides me so I looked up and saw that it was the same guy who knocked me out earlier.

"You seemed a bit lonely so I thought it would be nice to keep you company" he said as I glared at him.

"Damn you should learn to be more grateful! I decided not to kill you and to give you ice!" He exclaimed throwing the ice besides my head as I flinched.

"Calm down, I won't kill you yet" he said as my breath hitched. "Anyways, do you want me to help you with that? I noticed you're tied up" he said before sitting on the ground and applying the ice to my head.

I took this time to focus on his features, he had pretty blue eyes and his hair was black. He also had scars on his face and arms which I noticed fairly quickly "what are you starting at?" He snapped so I looked away and he scoffed.

"Good thing is that I didn't tape your mouth shut yet so you can talk!" He exclaimed. "So that means talk!" He said as I flinched.

"What do you want from me?" I asked as he shrugged.

"You're the sister of a pro hero, I can use you in many ways like as a hostage, a shield against the heroes" he said as my eyes widened.

"Who knows, maybe you'll fall for me and I can't wait to crush your heart" he said and then laughed. "I'm kidding, you know it's not a crime to laugh" he said before rolling his eyes.

"So basically I'm just a tool for you?" I asked as he nodded. "But don't worry, I'll make your stay here at the base a comfortable one, only if you don't disobey me or try and run away. I hope you know that I'm stronger than you so it won't work" he said before cutting the rope off with a knife and I got up and stretched.

He then grabbed my upper arm and pulled me out of the room. "You have one more question to ask before meeting the only other girl here who is also crazy" I rolled my eyes before thinking fast for my question.

"How long are you going to keep me alive?" I asked as he went quiet.

I was shoved into a room and I looked around then saw a blonde on the couch looking bored before she saw me and instantly lit up.

"Oh my god you're so pretty!" She gushed and excitedly made her way towards me.

I tilted my head confused as she started to circle me and laugh. "She likes meting new people" he said before sitting on the couch. "So you're y/n Midoriya? You're prettier in person than on tv or the Internet" she said as I smiled.

Wait no why am I smiling, I literally got kidnapped last night I shouldn't be too comfortable with these people.

I shook my head and sighed "what are your names?" I asked as she answered with "toga" while the guy answered with "dabi".

"I'm sorry but I want to go home" I said as he looked at me with a glare. "That's not going to happen sorry" he said bitterly as I sighed.

I can't outrun everyone here so I'll have to stay.

Toga then dragged us to the couch and started asking me a bunch of questions. "Woah okay slow down" I said and she nodded. "Okay, what do you like to do for fun?" She asked slower and I shrugged.

"I used to play hide and seek with izuku but now not so much" I said as she smiled causing me to raise an eyebrow. "What are your views on villains" she asked as my breath hitched.

"Well it's not like I hate them, we are all good before someone turns us evil. There's just nothing we can do after that" I said as the room went quiet.

I looked around confused and back at toga who had a really big smile on her face. "Can we keep her dabi?" She asked "don't get attached toga! She might die any day" he said as she pouted.

I might die any day?☞︎