Afterpart 1(100K?!)

WHOOOOOO 100K WE DID ITTT!!!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED AND VIEWED YALL ARE APPRECIATED.

I couldn't have got here without you guys. Thanks for being such enthusiastic readers! Many of your comments made me laugh. Others had me seriously concerned(*ahem* Father) but either way it's been such a joy seeing your thoughts on the story.

Thanks for helping me get to this milestone! And, if you would like, feel free to share the story on different platforms if u have one(ex: tiktok, the most common place ppl post abt this kind of stuff)

anyways enjoy this small snippet~

Don't let me go.

"Thanks for keeping me alive, pretty boy."— Guess who? You guys better recognize the nickname...

(Y'all I ran out of storage cause of the amount of space all these damn pictures take up so I can't post anymore🙂)

POV—Hebinoya Ikari

Afterpart 1

Don't let me go.

There is such thing as luck.

Father was stupid to teach me that there wasn't.

I was lucky to attend UA.

I was lucky to meet my friends.

I was lucky to bump into Shoto, my darling, my dear, love-of-my-life.

Don't let me go.

"I could have walked out of the hospital days ago. The doctors kept me there for checkups." I make a disgruntled face, irked that they let me out so late. "I only suffered a broken bone or two! That's nothing compared to Midoriya."

Midoriya's face instantly blushes red. He turns stiff as he tries to explain himself, but Kirishima calms him down before he can hyperventilate too much.

"Ikari, you nearly died. Your injuries were even worse than Midoriya's, especially with your lack of nutrition and water during your fight." Shoto reasons.

"I was not..." I groan.

I shift in my stance, uncomfortably staring back at the impromptu hero group that saved me. I had been out of the hospital for a week now, and I had finally(finally) caught up with school. I even visited Father. Now, they stand in my obnoxiously large living room, probably confused about why I wanted them here.

I stare at each of them sincerely.

"You..." I hate it when I can't find words. I can't piece them together. Before I can say something more eloquent, words blurt out of my mouth. "Thank you. Thank you for saving me."

I am on the ground, pressing my forehead to the too-clean marble. A few gasps of confusion, but I know they deserve it— they deserve every thanks I give them for the rest of their lives. They are the reason that I am here today, and they need to know that.

"No, Hebinoya, you don't have to go to such extent to thank us—"

"No." I cut Iida off. "I wouldn't be here without you. You saved me. You saved Bakugou."

A small stretch of silence.

"It was the right thing to do," Midoriya says. "You are my friend, and so is Kacchan. Please get up, Hebinoya. You've thanked us enough."