Panic and Mayhem

"After all, slitting throats is an art."-- Ikari Hebinoya

**warning: slight violence and language

POV – Hebinoya Ikari

Panic and Mayhem

Don't let me go.

Technically, Father never died.

He just disappeared.

He left me to fend for myself.

The police investigated, but came up with nothing.

I just assumed that he was dead. I didn't want to believe he was alive.

Don't let me go.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation." Aizawa says. With him, our heads are a little clearer since he takes charge of the situation so quickly. Unlike many of us, his demeanor is calm and collected. "Try calling the schools. The villains must have something to counteract the sensors. It's possible that someone with radio-wave-type powers are interfering. Kaminari, try contacting the school with your powers."

Kaminari nods vigorously and tries his best.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" I'm surprised that Midoriya can think of anyone but himself in this kind of situation. I eye him carefully. He may seem weak, but he has the true personality of a hero. I listen as Midoriya analyzes Aizawa's fighting style, mentioning that he is not at an advantage in this situation.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick." Aizawa growls. Even though he has his goggles, a sense of strength comes over him. "Thirteen, you take care of the rest."

With that, Aizawa lunges down the stairs, his wraps billowing behind him and his hair whipping in the wind. He flies through the air effortlessly, yet the truly amazing part is when he makes contact with the first few villains. Their eyes fill with surprise when they find that their Quirks have been erased, and in the matter of a few seconds they are knocked unconscious by Aizawa. He moves quickly through the rest of the villains, taking them down two or three at a time.

As the rest of the students watch with mixed fear and admiration, a quiet atmosphere comes over all of us. We do not know if we are going to make it out of this unscathed, or even alive. A collective fear suffocates us as we watch, and it freezes us to the ground. Something in me stirs when I watch Aizawa. Even though he is an Underground Hero, his fighting style is quite flashy. His methods of fighting a large crowd is also conservative and meticulous.

Still, there is no time to watch Aizawa fight villains. After fear had finally let us go from our stances, I yell,

"We need to get out! Now!"