Falling

"I'll see you again, Sho-yo."-- Ikari Hebinoya
(And yes I know it's not in Japanese but I couldn't find one so here's a little Korean:)

"-- Ikari Hebinoya(And yes I know it's not in Japanese but I couldn't find one so here's a little Korean:)

*warning: violence, swearing

POV—Hebinoya Ikari

Falling

Don't let me go.

I've never fallen like this before.

It's paralyzing.

Gripping.

Yet, at the same time, it fills me with euphoria.

Is this what it feels like to die?

Don't let me go.

Wind tears at my eyelids, forcing them to open. My body is jolted back from my sudden dream, and I am plunged into a sea of air and wind ripping at my body. My eyes water from wind pressure, and I can barely see the tiny figures below me.

From my view, it seems that Nomu is readying its body to help the purple warp gate out from Bakugou's clutches. Every inch of its body is packed with muscle, and just by the villains' description of this weapon, I know that it is equally as strong as All Might. Bakugou had somehow managed to take down the purple gate thing, and now they're going to get him back.

One punch can end Bakugou. As arrogant the kid is, he still deserves to live.

The wind still pushes and pulls at my body, but my Father's cruel words echo in my head. The rage that had snapped me out of my trance-like state fuels me even more. I try to coordinate myself in midair as the wind bashes against my chest, and I curse when my injuries seem to become more painful in the rushing wind. Gritting my teeth, I manage to get into a belly flop position.

The ant-like humans below me grow larger and larger as my anger mounts even more.

"I'm not weak!" I scream in the air. The wind carries my shouts away, but I scream it again and again as determination flows through me. My eyes glow yellow and I ready by body, no matter how broken it is. A surge of new power flows through my blood as I near closer and closer to Bakugou and Nomu. When I finally get close enough to shout, I summon all the air in my lungs.

"Bakugou! You stupid oaf, Bakugou! Get outta the way! They're gonna kill you!" I scream, as I fly like a missile through the air. The wind whisks my voice away, and Bakugou cannot hear my shouts. At this point, I can pinpoint where I will land exactly, probably a few feet away from Nomu and the rest of the villains. With all the power I had just created, I will most likely be able to break the fall by pushing enough air onto the ground.