Ch 15 Section 3

That night, in Dean's apartment...

Dean gulped down his Master Cleanse as he paced the upper-class expensive-looking living area of his house, "Holy crap."

"Yeah." Sam huffed as he almost stumbled to a seat, "I could use a beer."

"Beer?" Angela scoffed as she took her blazer off and draped it over the couch, "I'm feeling more whiskey than beer."

"Oh, sorry, guys. I'm still on the cleanse." Dean crossed the room to the kitchen to retrieve water bottles, "I got rid of all the carbs in the house."

"Hey." Sam turned to Angela as Dean handed out the bottles, "How the hell did you know that ghosts are scared of wrenches?"

"Crazy, right?" She shook her head before taking a giant few gulps of the water, "I don't even know. I just- I just grabbed it and swung."

"And nice job kicking that door too." Dean added, "That was very Jet Li. What are you, like a black belt or something?"

"No. I have no clue how I did that. It's like..." He looked between them, still with furrowed brows, "We've done this before."

"What do you mean, before? Like Shirley MacLaine before?"

"No. I- I just can't shake this feeling like I- like I don't belong here. You know? Like I should do something more than sit in a cubicle."

Dean shrugged, "I think most people who work in a cubicle feel that same way."

"No." Sam rolled his eyes at Dean as he stood up, "Well, look, it's more than that. Like, I don't like my job. I don't like this town. I don't like my clothes. I don't like my own last name." With a uff he walked over to the kitchen wall and leaned over it with a pained look, "I don't know how else to explain it, except that... It feels like I should be doing something else. There's just something in my blood. Like I was destined for something different." At the stretched heavy silence in the room, Sam looked over to the other two who seemed to be deep in thought themselves, "What about you two? You ever feel that way?"

Dean shook his head once in dismissal, "I don't believe in destiny."

"Destiny or not, I think we can all agree on one thing." Angel stood up and put her water bottle on the counter, "That we need to deal with the thing thats sitting right in front of all of us at the moment."

"Alright, so..." Sam cocked an eyebrow, "What do we do now?"

"We do what I do best, Sammy." Dean smirked, "Research."

They all stopped moving as Sam frowned at Dean, "Did you just call me Sammy?"

"Did I?"

"Yeah." Angel nodded once, "I think you did."

"Yeah." Sam glared, "Don't."

"Sorry." Dean sat at one laptop at a corner desk while Sam and Angel each sat on opposite sides of another table with their own laptops, "Jackpot."

Angel looked up, "You found something?"

"I just found the best site ever! Real, actual ghost hunters." He explained as the two of them walked over to see, "These guys are genius. Check it out."

Sam studied the screen, "Instructional videos?"

Dean had the website for Ghostfacers pulled up on his browser. Ed and Harry, of the Ghostfacers cast, were both wearing lab coats as they spoke.

"We know why you're watching."

"You've got a problem."

"A ghost problem."