Chapter Three: In the Beginning

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Angel and Dean are transported back in time and are shocked when they land in Lawrence, Kansas. However, that shock turns to amazement after they run into a young John Winchester and Mary who have just fallen in love. They aren't sure why they've been sent back so they begin to enjoy the time with their parents and newfound grandfather, who may be hiding a secret that is key to Angel, Sam and Dean's entire predicament.

 They aren't sure why they've been sent back so they begin to enjoy the time with their parents and newfound grandfather, who may be hiding a secret that is key to Angel, Sam and Dean's entire predicament

At a local motel...

Dean was fast asleep in his bed as Sam quietly got dressed. Before heading out he paused and looked over to make sure Dean didn't stir. Outside, a car pulled to a stop in front of his room Sam sent another guilty look to Angel's room as he walked over to the car.

Ruby looked up at him from the drivers side, "Ready?"

"Definitely."

Back in Angel's room, she was cuddled in for the night with Asa, both fast asleep. Yet the blonde hunter wasn't having a peaceful rest. She was dreaming hard. Flashes from the Pit filled her mind. Screams rang in her ears as the stench burned her nose. Her senses were completely overtaken by the flash of memories. Almost like she was transported back.

With a sharp gasp, Angel jerked awake from the trauma of the flashback. Sweat dripped down her feverish body as she tried to slow her erratic breathing down. When she turned to retrieve the cup of water on her nightstand she jumped at the sight of Castiel. He was sitting at the foot of their bed watching her.

"Hello, Angel." He cocked his head knowingly, "What were you dreaming about?"

"Dont worry about it." Angel glared and pulled the blanket over her chest so she wasn't flashing an Angel of the Lord her laced boobs, "You some kind of peeping Tom that gets off watching people sleep?" She sent a look to Asa who was still in a deep sleep beside her before turning back to Castiel, "What do you want?"

"Listen to me." He leaned closer to her, "You and Dean have to stop it."

She leaned away from him as her eyes narrowed, "What are you talking about?"

Before she could protest, Castiel put two fingers to her forehead. In the next second she was plopped onto a bench outside next to a sleeping Dean. The sun's bright light disoriented her, making her grimace. Looking over she saw Dean still snoozing away, like they hadn't been teleported to god knows where, and slapped his leg.