Chapter Ten: Heaven and Hell

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Anna remembers her past and the Winchesters finally understand why Castiel and Uriel want her dead. However, they disagree with the angels' orders and try to help Anna restore an important part of her past so she can be saved. Meanwhile, Alastair his demons continue to close in on Anna and the Winchesters.

"Why the hell do you guys want Anna dead?" Angel scowled at them as she shook her head, "That doesn't make any sense

"Why the hell do you guys want Anna dead?" Angel scowled at them as she shook her head, "That doesn't make any sense."

Uriel stepped forward ignoring her, "Out of the way."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Dean stepped in, "Okay, I know she's wire tapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her."

"Don't worry." Uriel smirked, "I'll kill her gentle."

Angel scoffed in disgust, "You're sick, you know that?"

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, that's for sure."

"As a matter of fact, we are." Cas glared at Dean, "And?"

"And?" Sam repeated, "Anna's an innocent girl."

"She is far from innocent."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing." Uriel advanced on Dean and Angel again, "Now, give us the girl."

"Sorry. Get yourself another one." Dean tensed beside his sister, but still managed a snarky smile, "Try JDate."

"Who's gonna stop us? You three? Or this demon whore?"

Uriel threw Ruby against the wall with a flick of his hand. The Winchesters all split off to square up against the two angels. Dean went after Uriel as Sam and Angel blocked Cas from going after Anna.

"Cas stop." Sam put his hands up, "Please."

Castiel smiled at him softly before touching his forehead with his fingers. Sam's eyes rolled back and he fell to the ground unconscious. Angel's eyes widened but she backed up from Cas as he walked towards her.

"Look Cas, you've gotta be the more sane one in the group, huh?" He continued advancing, "No?"

She dodged him when he lifted his hand to touch her forehead as well. As she went to spin kick him he used his powers to fling her into a nearby wall. Suddenly a bright light engulfed Cas and Uriel making them disappear from the dinghy cabin. Dean looked around in shock as Angel freed herself from the debris of the drywall.