Chapter Six: Yellow Fever

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Angel, Sam and Dean investigate the mysterious deaths of several men who apparently dropped dead of fright. They visit one of the victims in the morgue, and Angel becomes infected with the illness which starts as a general anxiety, then moves on to full-blown terror that eventually stops the heart. Dean, Sam and Bobby must find the root of the disease before Angel dies and is sent back to Hell.

 Dean, Sam and Bobby must find the root of the disease before Angel dies and is sent back to Hell

Prologue...

Angel sprinted down the road in the dead of night as fast as her legs could take her. The growling of the hellhound behind her sounded louder and louder, closer and closer, causing her to push her legs further. She was out of breath, gasping heavily, as the fear in her body grew exponentially. Quickly, she hauled ass around a corner and ran full speed into a homeless man's shopping cart, falling to the ground. A man rummaging through the dumpster turned to look at her as she scrambled to her feet.

"Run!" She gasped out as she pointed to the beast of a hellhound chasing after her, "It'll kill you!"

As she took off at another sprint the man turned to see a Yorki with a pink ribbon around its neck turn the same corner. It squeaked out a bark before resuming the chase on Angel, to which she screeched at in fear.

43 hours earlier in the county morgue...

As the coroner opened the body bag he motioned to the three in front of him, "Agent Kramer, Agent Tyler, Agent Perry, meet Frank O'Brien."

"He died of a heart attack, right?"

"Three days ago."

"But O'Brien was 44 years old and..." Sam opened the file in his hands, "According to this a marathon runner."

"Everybody drops dead sooner or later." He shrugged, "It's why I got job security."

"Yeah, but Frank kicked it here." Dean interjected, "Now, just yesterday, two perfectly healthy men bit it in Maumee. All heart attacks, you don't think that's strange?

"Sounds like Maumee's problem to me. Why's the FBI give a damn, anyway?"

Angel sighed as she raised her brow, "We're just here to see Frank's autopsy results."