Chapter Five: Monster Movie

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit so you might have read some of these chapters already. Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Episode Summary:

Angel, Dean and Sam investigate several murders at Oktoberfest. The first victim was found with bite marks on her neck, much like a vampire would leave, while the second victim has wounds that look like a werewolf attack. After a mummy rises from his crypt, Dean determines that a shape-shifter demon is terrorizing the town as iconic monsters from the old Hollywood movies.

 After a mummy rises from his crypt, Dean determines that a shape-shifter demon is terrorizing the town as iconic monsters from the old Hollywood movies

Under the crescent moon, the Impala drove down a road lined with trees and past a sign saying 'WELCOME TO PENNSYLVANIA'.

"The radio around here sucks." Dean grumbled as he turned the stereo off, "Come on, guys. Jobs don't get much sweeter than this, you know?"

"I mean, you're not wrong. It's pretty open and shut." Angel agreed as she passed the file back to Sam, "Dead vic with a gnawed-on neck, body drained of blood, and a witness who swears up and down that it was a vampire."

"I mean, I- I agree." Sam nodded as he flipped through the pages, "It's a hell of a case."

Dean rolled his eyes, "A little more gusto, please."

"It's just... the world is coming to an end. Things are a little complicated, you know?"

"Yeah, well, we can't save the world, not today anyway. But what we can do is chop off some vamps' heads. Come on, it'll be like the good old days. An honest-to-goodness monster hunt. It's about time the Winchesters got back to tackling a straightforward, black and white case."