Chapter One: Lazarus Rising

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

WARNING: Some of these episodes/chapters may contain graphic violence, cursing, mentions of suicide or assault and other triggering aspects. Proceed with caution please.

A/N: SO, I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH HOW I WROTE SOME THINGS AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD SOME EPISODES. I WILL BE RE-EDITING THIS STORY AS WELL AS S1, 2 & 3. I WILL BE ADDING NEW CHAPTERS AND FIXING CERTAIN THINGS. DATES STARTED AND COMPLETED FOR THIS EDIT WILL BE BELOW

Edit Started: 03/09/2021

Edit Completed: ONGOING

Four months later...

Quiet filled Angel's ears. The pained screams of agony were abruptly cut off and replaced by Angels own breathy panicked breathing. The white hot pain she was used to feeling, along with the hot sticky feeling of blood, were also gone. Her eyes snapped open as her breath started coming in faster heavier bursts. Wherever she was now, it was cold, dark and confined. A severe contrast to the hell she was previously enduring.

Frantically she began feeling around her body for anything that could help. Coming across a lighter in her pocket she hurriedly took it out and lit it to shine light around her. She realized she was surrounded by panels of wood, confined into a small wood coffin. Even more fierce panic and terror set in at that realization.

"Oh, god, oh god. Help!" She yelled out but her voice came out in barely more than a hoarse whisper, "Help!"

Angel pounded on the wood above her head over and over again until it began to crack. Soon the thin wood gave way and dirt rained down on her face. When it gave way completely she put one hand in front of the other and managed to dig her way up and out of the grave. A hysterically relieved whimper left her as soon as her hands and upper body breached the air. Grasping the grass and dirt around her she pulled her body out of the grave and onto her back as she gasped for air. The sunlight in the sky was blinding but she stayed in her position for a few seconds just staring up at the sky in shock and awe. She couldn't believe what the hell was happening.